Anyone Here from Virgina Tec??????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guest,

My relative's friend used to go to Virginia Tech. I don't know anyone who goes there. But I am very sad for the whole group. I cannot believe this happened, it's so very sad and sick.

I know an elderly couple who's grand-daughter was in class when this happened. Thank God she wasn't caught up in any of it. She actually didn't know it was happening at the time. They of course were very relieved to hear from her. It really is a shame that the shooting happened at all. Just shows that you never really know when its your time. God bless all!!

We all seem to suffer for one reason or another... But it all seems so insignificant after a tragedy like this.

I personally don't go to VT, but I live in northern VA, and one of the girls who was shot (she didn't die, just injured) graduated from my high school. Also, the gunman lives in the town right next to mine, and I knew some girls from his old high school. :O

Latest posts

Back