Anyone here know [someone who likes] Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabeXL

Reaction score
I'm supposed to perform a few Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers songs to impress a bunch of elementary school kids. The problem is I have no idea which songs are generally well-known and which songs are known only to avid fans. Technically I could ask those kids straight-out which songs that they want to hear, but that would mean I'm not as in the loop as I would have them believed.

Which is the case, but that's beside the point.

So if you have kids, grandkids, younger siblings, nephews, nieces, second cousins, or maybe some friends who just happen to be in elementary school (I won't ask if you don't tell), do me a favor and ask them for their opinion, and bring it back here so I can make some sort of conclusion.

(Naturally I can't do anything if you refuse to do as I say, but do know that I'm a very vengeful person.)

You'd be surprised. Even ninth-graders have been caught liking the Jonas Brothers, although that was a couple years ago. They may not want to admit to having ever liked the JB now.

Latest posts

Back