Anyone in their 40's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote='I|]
40 in about 20 days...that counts, right?
[/quote]

It's going to be the most monumental moment in your existence. NOTHING will ever be the same again. You will be exactly ONE whole day older than you were the day before. *Shudder* :D

Yeah, I don't usually get too hung up about my age. My wife used to throw a fit EVERY BIRTHDAY like it was a crisis that she could do something about. My efforts to convince her age didn't really matter more or less convinced me nice and early :p

I'm 41. I haven't logged in here in a very long time so in doing so today, I'm glad to see so many older people. I gave up in this site mainly because I thought everyone else was much younger and I didn't or shouldn't belong here. Anyway, glad to see others.

girlontheshelf said:
At first,I thought this site was for people only under 30. Yes , people over 40 get lonely with or without a girlfriend,boyfriend, wife or husband

LOL. I was wondering the same thing...thanks for putting it out there. I thought the site was very "young" as well. I'm in my 40s.

I'm 40, rapidly approaching 41. Like others, I often feel more isolated because it 'feels' like there are mostly younger people on here. I'm not dismissing their plight, I've struggled with loneliness most of my life. Just the way I perceive things. I'm probably (obviously) wrong, and glad there are others around my age. Well, glad is probably not the best word, but you know what I mean...

Latest posts

Back