Anyone like anime?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to obsess over anime and how to draw people "anime style."Then I realized that I live in America and would have better luck if I knew how to draw ordinary cartoons rather than anime characters. And here I am, drawing cartoons and animating them.

Alright, I just finished the series and now everyone here is officially required to go download and watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. If it doesn't motivate you and make you feel like you can kick everything's ass, I don't know what will.

Inuyasha, DB, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Lupin III, FLCL, The Big O.

I like a bunch of mangas as well.

I highly prefer Naruto MANGA to the anime...the anime version...kinda just ruined it for me. As for Bleach and Death Note...they're both so popular for some reason, but I'm not sure why. Neither have really snagged my interest.

Estreen said:

Trunks FTW.
Thumpsup.jpg

Vegeta
Thumpsdown.jpg

You can bust my balls about Vegeta all you want, but without Vegeta, you wouldn't have Trunks. Vegeta's a more pivotal, stronger, main character.

So you can say all you want about him, he'll always remain my fave character. *shrugs* :p

Estreen said:
You can bust my balls about Vegeta all you want, but without Vegeta, you wouldn't have Trunks. Vegeta's a more pivotal, stronger, main character.

So you can say all you want about him, he'll always remain my fave character. *shrugs* :p

Yeah Yeah:p lol

Sanal said:
Estreen said:

Haha, I've left you speechless. :eek:

Estreen said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:

Whatever:p

Sanal said:
Estreen said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:

kakarot ftw

he has two sons which could both own trunks, goku's hair seems to be more looked after, ssj3 +4 goku happened meanwhile veggie boy cheated to get to number 4
vegeta's wife is annoying as hell...althouhg pan is annoying so they cancel each other out...

and probably the biggest evidence you'll ever need is hercule shits bigger bricks at facing goku then vegeta.

Atari forum'd! :p

you all anime enthusists should see about conventions near you.

I have watched a handful of shows, (I really don't count dragon ball Z...) and am in the middle of one now. i'm watching Code Gueass it's pretty awesome but i'm slow getting through all 50 episoes

Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:

kakarot ftw

he has two sons which could both own trunks, goku's hair seems to be more looked after, ssj3 +4 goku happened meanwhile veggie boy cheated to get to number 4
vegeta's wife is annoying as hell...althouhg pan is annoying so they cancel each other out...

and probably the biggest evidence you'll ever need is hercule shits bigger bricks at facing goku then vegeta.

Eh, but Kakarot is just so...typical. He's too....boy scout. Lol. Don't get me wrong; he's a pivotal character (obviously), he's a great comic relief, the classic hero, the strongest character overall (and yes, I'll admit that, being a Vegeta fan =P), and he pretty much ties everything together. But, I still have to go with Vegeta being my favorite. As for Buruma....she seems pretty laid back, actually. She used to be annoying and bratty at the beginning, when she was younger, but as she got older, she just got more laid back. Just compare her to Chi-Chi. =P

Estreen said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:
Sanal said:
Estreen said:

kakarot ftw

Eh, but Kakarot is just so...typical. He's too....boy scout. Lol. Don't get me wrong; he's a pivotal character (obviously), he's a great comic relief, the classic hero, the strongest character overall (and yes, I'll admit that, being a Vegeta fan =P), and he pretty much ties everything together. But, I still have to go with Vegeta being my favorite. As for Buruma....she seems pretty laid back, actually. She used to be annoying and bratty at the beginning, when she was younger, but as she got older, she just got more laid back. Just compare her to Chi-Chi. =P

you can have vegeta as your fav :)
but the bulma opinion will change...very soon....for when you see her in the upcoming DBZ movie...you'll hate her...they are trying to make the ***** useful

Van Hooligan X said:
you can have vegeta as your fav :)
but the bulma opinion will change...very soon....for when you see her in the upcoming DBZ movie...you'll hate her...they are trying to make the ***** useful

You mean the DBZ evolution or something? Its already out and sucks balls

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

Release Date: 10th April

I'm so NOT seeing that filth. It's all messed up. Bulma doesn't even have her signature blue hair, wtf?!! Piccolo's all messed up, they tried to make Goku SERIOUS (again I say, WTF???!), and countless other things they've messed up, and I can tell that, just by having seen the previews.

Ugh, Fox disgusts me.

Dragon Ball Z has always been Fail in my book, but the movie is somewhere far, far, below it.

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new here but just gotta say I love anime!

My favorites include: Dbz, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and Higurashi no naku koro ni.

I've seen many sereies but these are the ones i like quite a bit. I'm more of a horror/thriller genre person, so higurashi no naku koro ni works well for that.

Anyone can recommend any thriller animes? Thanks

Latest posts

Back