Anyone out there willing to listen?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No0ne

Reaction score
I just wish I could talk to somenone, someone who would actually listen, I have no one in my life, this is why I joined this website, in hopes of finding someone I could share what I'm feeling with. It's been years of complete isolation, solitude, depression and I ended up going the wrong way... Things have gotten worse this past few weeks, I don't know what to do, I look around and there's no one there to listen, to give me some advice.:(

Well, what seems to be the problem? From what I can tell (I'm sort of new here myself), saying how we feel (and giving advice) is more or less what we do on this forum. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Well, what seems to be the problem? From what I can tell (I'm sort of new here myself), saying how we feel (and giving advice) is more or less what we do on this forum. :)

Thanks for your answer Mr Seal The Albatros :)
I wish I could talk to someone on a more private way, I don't really feel like exposing this exact problem on a topic. It's related to my loneliness, it's not the first time that has happened and I'm just too embarassed, it deals with really personal issues. Of course I'm open to talk to everyone else, I want to try to give a helping hand to other people and you are all welcome to talk to me :)

GAK! Sorry, I tend to miss that sometimes! I understand completely.
Well, you certainly sound like a nice guy. I bet you'll do fine here. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
GAK! Sorry, I tend to miss that sometimes! I understand completely.
Well, you certainly sound like a nice guy. I bet you'll do fine here. :)

It's fine:) I'm not a guy btw but thank you!

I'm sure there are a lot of people on this forum, myself included, that would gladly try to help. As for a private way of disclosing your problems, you can PM me or anyone else here, nobody can see those messages but you and the individual you send them to.

Hey, Almost Everyone on here is awesome, so have no fear we are here to listen to you. Just speak your mind, ask questions and they will be answered :)

No0ne said:
I just wish I could talk to somenone, someone who would actually listen, I have no one in my life, this is why I joined this website, in hopes of finding someone I could share what I'm feeling with. It's been years of complete isolation, solitude, depression and I ended up going the wrong way... Things have gotten worse this past few weeks, I don't know what to do, I look around and there's no one there to listen, to give me some advice.:(

*bighugs* Now now, so many people are here for you. Pick anyone of us and start writing.

I'm here too, yeah? Feel free to reach me anyhow you want. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Alternatively, you could talk about your problems on here, so many are around to listen and could also give you some advice.

Hello. Yeah, true what everybody's saying. Just send an active user a message and you'll get a reply, we all listen :). Myself included of course. :) And I hope that you can get some courage to maybe post a thread, because 2 (and more of course) heads are better than 1. So you will get more advice and so it will be better advice too. :)

Latest posts

Back