Anyone out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DemonsInside

Anyone out there who is relatively young..(I'm 24 heh) and has gone through/or is currently going through a divorce?
It is so difficulte to find people around my age who are experiencing this crisis, let alone married. For example people call me a liar when I say I'm going through a divorce.. and of course I have to sigh and stare blankly at them..
I guess it's hard being so young to find people to relate to on this topic..

I had a friend that got marred round about your age and the marriage lasted only about 3 years. He is only just a bit older then yourself. But yea that is young to have got marred and then divorce. I think you would struggle to fined many sights where there was lots of ppl in the same vote as youre self there. One good thing about my mate is there was no kids. So that to be thankful for huh. I think my friend got marred to soon. Not because he was to young. I mean I really don't think that matters. I think with him he still wonted to be round and about town every weekend when that's just not what you should be doing if your marred if you get me. So know he has hes own place near town and hes in town getting with any girl that well get with him every friday and saturday night.

BTW Welcome here DemonsInside and I think there was one other person I seem to remember saying they got divorced. Well there been a few but there was one that I seem to remember being young as well. Well, at least your not to old to go back out there and find someone else. I mean the older you get the less ppl you meet I would say.

Oh, and I think this well be seen better in the new members forum if that's ok with you :)

DemonsInside said:
Anyone out there who is relatively young..(I'm 24 heh) and has gone through/or is currently going through a divorce?
It is so difficulte to find people around my age who are experiencing this crisis, let alone married. For example people call me a liar when I say I'm going through a divorce.. and of course I have to sigh and stare blankly at them..
I guess it's hard being so young to find people to relate to on this topic..
there is one here. But he's not much around anymore.
i feel so bad for both of u

Thanks all. I have a great amount of knowledge in lonliness.. I'm a Counseling Education Developmental Pscy. grad. Soo I'll be post my own junk and offering advice and considerations.

Luna said:
I dont know if you were invited by the moderators but here we normally talk about our own experiences, not something we've learned in college. If you were going to take part of the topics, so you should post your opinions based in your life and experience, not come and make analise (dunno the word in english) of our posts and then make some kind of tese for your whatever it is.

Any kind of input here is just fine and always moor then welcome.

If he has been to college about this stuff then I would say that makes him extra qualified to help.

I for one am very happy we have someone like this and think that he well be a very good asset to the sight and the people that come here.

Yeah, I've posted a few things in the general lonliness board that some people might find useful.. I just don't want people to think that I'm trying to be an elitetist, caz quite frankly I'm suffering as well and have my own problems, but if my knoweldge can help others then I'm a try.

Latest posts

Back