Anyone wanna exchange poetry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IambicBlonde

Reaction score
I'm not expecting this to be a popular post but I figured I'd put it out there if any were interested. Does anyone want to share their poems (and/or lyrics) via pm or e-mail? Personally I prefer the privacy of those two but if you'd like to on here, awesome. I'd like to read other's, comment on them, vice versa with my own and just talk about poetry, in general. As some have mistakenly guessed the iambic in my name doesn't stand for i-am-bi, lol, but iambic meter. I like the old stuff. The early Modernists to the Romantics to the Metaphysical dudes in frilly shirts. And I write in an old, fixed form style, as well. But I don't hate on free verse; all are welcome. If any of you are curious I posted one of my own in the Express Yourself section. Respond here, pm, e-mail, whichever pleases you. :)

I'm afraid I don't have any poems to exchange but if you'd like to talk about or discuss poetry feel free to PM me, I'd love to talk about it really.

I like the early romantic period, I don't much care for the Modernist movement and the stuff that came after.

Latest posts

Back