anyone who never is IMed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solace

Reaction score
Yes, this is a shameless rip off of Caesium's thread.

I'm online way too often and i'm always signed in to AIM. But no one ever IMs me.

So anyhow this is a place to put your AIM out if you are bored with having no one online to chat with.

mine is flawedeturnity

And I talk a lot. So if we hit it off, great. If not, oh well.

Alright lets hear it. Who else out there is with me?

Aye. A lot of people on here have my msn but never im me.
Then again, why would they care to.

Yeah...let's collect "friends" like trading cards, put them on the shelf, fill up your MSN/AIM contact list, and never talk to them ever again.

well aren't you cheerful today Caesium. What if one person actually wanted to get to know people for a change?

Anyhow. I AM starting to wonder though what posessed me to make this thread. Boredom I think. .

Caesium said:
Yeah...let's collect "friends" like trading cards, put them on the shelf, fill up your MSN/AIM contact list, and never talk to them ever again.

You won the thread.

lol, I have one person on one of my AIM s/n's (that I never sign onto), and one on my MSN one.

I'm such a socializing beast.

I used to IM a good bit years ago. havent IMed anyone in a long time though.

You can add me if you like. I never usually IM someone initially, but I always respond. I just have a listener's mentality, if you dont mind that then it'll work.

"This Is Jaymes"

Latest posts

Back