Anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarSieg

Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't another forum that won't let people post their own email addresses.

Anyway my name is Dean
I'm 19
I like Anime/Manga
Computer games
Writing
I ain't an emo.. i'm pretty sure none of us are.
I've had my heart broken and I live in England.
If anyone wants to talk to me add my email address..
its better then talking on here

[email protected]

thanks.. it would help alot.

StarSieg said:
Hopefully this isn't another forum that won't let people post their own email addresses.

Anyway my name is Dean
I'm 19
I like Anime/Manga
Computer games
Writing
I ain't an emo.. i'm pretty sure none of us are.
I've had my heart broken and I live in England.
If anyone wants to talk to me add my email address..
its better then talking on here

[email protected]

thanks.. it would help alot.

Hi,Dean.

You are not alone here.

if you want to talk just send me a private msg.

Fist things first.
STOP playing video games. Its not real, it doesnt train you for real life problems and joys.
Get rid of it completely and go out and pick up a hobby, reading, sports, driving, skiing, anything.
Remember, time spent home is a waste of time. Unless you are making love to a woman or taking care of an elderly or a puppy.

Sitting home is just lame, it doesnt get you anywhere at all. Get out, and you will change without even knowing it!!
Experiences change people...nothing else is as effective.

Rustycar said:
Fist things first.
STOP playing video games. Its not real, it doesnt train you for real life problems and joys.
Get rid of it completely and go out and pick up a hobby, reading, sports, driving, skiing, anything.
Remember, time spent home is a waste of time. Unless you are making love to a woman or taking care of an elderly or a puppy.

Sitting home is just lame, it doesnt get you anywhere at all. Get out, and you will change without even knowing it!!

Excuse me, he merely listed video games amongst his interests. Making assumptions about someone simply from their interests will get you nowhere. I suggest you only offer advice if it is asked for.

On a brighter note, there is no problem with listing your email Starsieg. You can even do so on your profile.

Rustycar said:

1.gif

Rustycar said:
STOP playing video games.

No.

Rustycar said:
Sitting home is just lame, it doesnt get you anywhere at all.

I'm sure all the artists and musicians that have worked out of their homes will be upset that they've wasted so much time.

Don't forget that some of the most successful corporations started out in someone's garage. I guess they screwed up too. :/

Rustycar: VIDEO GAMES ARE AWESOME!!!! A great way to relieve stress and have fun with or without friends. You DO realize that a person can play video games AND go outside and be active, right?

Everyone is different. Some people LIKE to remain inside and at home, and find it preferable to going out and doing stuff. Please don't assume that everyone needs to be like you or that your particular characteristics are the "ideal" for mass humanity. Maybe YOU feel like time spent home is a waste...but lots of others don't. (including me).

----Steve

Hello Dean!
Where abouts in England do you live? I live in London. Are you at University?

Rustycar said:

I agree with you in this.
But more often its not a piece of cake for loners,well im not going to say it definitely fits each and every one but i can see its clearly going on me. It is just not easy to take the step out. Or even if i consider myself as a peopleperson sometimes,i.e.,i like meeting friends and partying or just chatting,etc, i tend to get stuck in my loneliness meanwhile i am trying my best to "experience" stuff.
But anyhows,i am sure that experiences change people a lot. And I think somebody who has rich experience,no matter good or bad, is of more value and courage.

Rustycar said:
Fist things first.

Having fun is never a waste of time.

Latest posts

Back