anything to do with romance makes me depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it does, when you don't have it. Though there are lot of ppl who are depressed because they have it. Because it's quite a responsibility. Maybe you're not ready for that yet. If you're ready, then often you'll see some circumstances that will point you. I'm 26 and I know I'm still not ready for that, poor me. That really makes me wanna bang my head against a wall sometimes, but I just need to accept it now, and that's all.

And what songs about love? Where? Come on. It's mostly pop-trash, coming from radio. Nothing even close to love (tenderness, humility and so on). Though I myself tend to like it sometimes. Pop culture wants to screw my taste. Beatles have some tunes, that's right. You may try to say yourself: "I know I hate these songs about love. I know I hate everybody who's in romance. Because I don't have one and I'm so freaking jealous. But I wish them all the best. I know it's not sincere. But I don't care."

Latest posts

Back