Are you being manipulated?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niave

Reaction score
I'm sure this topic has been covered somewhere before but I thought it wouldn't hurt to share this. Something happened to me very recently and I am pretty positive this is what was going on and I had no clue. A very dear friend of mine helped me realize finally what was going on but he did have to make a few attempts before I came around to the idea that I was being manipulated by someone I thought really cared about me.

I came across this article about how to tell if you're being manipulated. Honestly, even I'm guilty of doing some of these things before and I didn't even realize that it was manipulation. I just know sometimes people get into these really toxic relationships and they can't figure out why it feels so shitty. This could possibly be a reason.

I'm really just throwing this out there in case it might be helpful to anyone.

http://psychopathsandlove.com/how-can-you-tell-if-youre-being-manipulated/

I think some people have a natural ability to manipulate people, then know what to say or do to manipulate a certain individual. Obviously with some sort of power or control (However small, say, like exploiting rep, lol) there will ALWAYS be people who use it for their own advantage.

It seems either you'll end up with a psychopath, or someone who's emotionally damaged by a psychopath in the past. Cause it seems the psychopaths get into relationships very very easily.

Great.

Latest posts

Back