Are you ready for the SNOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
So, here in Rapid City, South Dakota abou a week ago the hills here got like 6-8 inches. To me that's early, and in town where i live there was a slight dusting. The weather here has been in the 60's to 70's, and no forcast of snow again so far. However, for those of you who have had the cold weather and snow, are you excited to see it snow, or are you dreading it?

I know i love to see it snow, don't mind the cold weather too much. However, i am enjoying this nice weather. It makes it great going for walks, not wearing a coat and i don't have to worry about one more thing to do in the morning (scraping windows).

Maybe we will all have a mild winter with warmer temps, just nothing like last october 4th, we received like 30+ inches of snow. Same winter that Atlanta got ice, which was crazy.

Hate it, horrible stuff. People fall over and hurt themselves. Old, vulnerable people can't get out.

Kromagg73 said:
So, here in Rapid City, South Dakota abou a week ago the hills here got like 6-8 inches. To me that's early, and in town where i live there was a slight dusting. The weather here has been in the 60's to 70's, and no forcast of snow again so far. However, for those of you who have had the cold weather and snow, are you excited to see it snow, or are you dreading it?

I know i love to see it snow, don't mind the cold weather too much. However, i am enjoying this nice weather. It makes it great going for walks, not wearing a coat and i don't have to worry about one more thing to do in the morning (scraping windows).

Maybe we will all have a mild winter with warmer temps, just nothing like last october 4th, we received like 30+ inches of snow. Same winter that Atlanta got ice, which was crazy.

Kromagg, feel free to send some my way. Stupid Florida and its honeysuckle weather and no change of seasons. Dammit, I miss the New England area.

Let's hope the cold weather stays over there.............when it comes here to England the whole country grinds to a halt. Roads closed, shops and schools closed, airports closed, people can't get out and it's hell!

Yeah, i love snow too and sometimes i wish for it and then i regret it when we get tons of inches. Then it's miserable trying to shovel out lol. So i try to wish for it lightly and take it as it comes. It is nice to see, sometimes fun to drive in if you have a 4WD like i do, but i don't like the other drivers who think because they have a pickup that they can drive like a madman and think they won't get into an accident. Those are the people who scare me sometimes. Then again, if we get a blizzard it means days off from work, so that is a plus sometimes.

Here down on the coast of Vancouver, we do not get snow often. But when we do I love it. I immediately go out in the stuff for a walk. The silence of the snow is deafening and amazing. I even make snow angels like a daft female lol ^.^

We don't get that much snow here(East coast of Scotland) either....when we do I, like Arachne, also go out & make things.....although I tend not to stick with snow angels...I have a terrible penchant for making great big snow penii(penises) :D

I love snow and winter (I better, I live in a place that gets a lot of it). Autumn's my favorite season though, so I want to enjoy that for awhile first. ^^ It goes quick enough as it is!

I don't live where it snows, but I prefer colder weather. Snow, for me, always meant vacations to ski resorts during Xmas with my family. So I am quite fond of snow.

I want to go somewhere where it snows. I want to live somewhere where it does. Give me some snow, Kromagg.

TheRealCallie said:
I'll take some snow! I love snow :D

Me, too! Unfortunately, it doesn't snow down here often, and when it does, it's not that much.

I am. I love snow. Though we rarely get it where I am. As long as we get at least one good snow I'm happy.

Well, I moved from relatively balmy Vancouver Island where it rarely snows to the Kootenays where I'm pretty much guaranteed it will snow at some point during the winter. I am hoping for tons of the white stuff, I love snow and have missed it for too long!! Come on snow!!!! :)

Woke up to this at 5 a.m.

Gphqkn.jpg

Not quite ready for it, I was going to put the winter tires on this weekend. The drive to the gym and work was....interesting.

Saw various people wishing for/wanting snow. Can I line you up for target practice?

t0h2oX.gif

I'd take some, but it rarely ever snows on the North West coast of England. I love snow, but the last time I remember having any that actually covered the ground was 3 or 4 years ago :(

Latest posts

Back