arrrr hes stood me up twice now!!! i cant take this anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm....not trying to be critical here, but have you ever considered that you might be overwhelming him with all that negative emotion you're putting into your messages to him?
I'm NOT saying that he didn't behave badly, etc. but just reading the amount of negative emotion you seem to have going on, you may be pushing him away. That's a lot of emotional and mental responsibility you're placing in his lap there.

EveWasFramed said:
umm....not trying to be critical here, but have you ever considered that you might be overwhelming him with all that negative emotion you're putting into your messages to him?
I'm NOT saying that he didn't behave badly, etc. but just reading the amount of negative emotion you seem to have going on, you may be pushing him away. That's a lot of emotional and mental responsibility you're placing in his lap there.

My thoughts as well

ive only sent 2 texts on how i feel and i didnt really go to the extent of how it hurts as frankly he doesn't apologize or explain even when h cheated on me...i just sent 1 today about how i feel n whether we should do this and on the day when it happened, thats all ive sent and without expletives or nastyness i just want an appology just to show he cares anyway whatever hes coming now, im now more worried about getting evicted tbh,

trust me with the gaping chasm of communication we have no ones over whelming anyone lol

hes here, as soon as i heard his voice i was unhelpably in love, i wouldn't have been hurt so much as i was if i didnt ive been hurt by loads of people im near used to it but him..not him.

but hes here and he did have a reason i feel was fair and, in the past he has treated me like crap quite a few times but tbh it may be self destructive....self destruction is my specialty and i get human contact with is about all i pray for so...an ambiguous ending for now, just updating

Latest posts

Back