Artwork

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomyaxley

Reaction score
Here are two projects I have worked on this year so far :)

The first painting is for an art auction with all proceeds going to an orphanage in Malawi East Africa and the second painting was inspired by the idea that there is more to our reality that we probably can imagine :) thanks for looking!

1538835_739006482776035_808328439_n.jpg

1891094_746450298698320_855315277_n.jpg

Kind of blows my mind all over the place that anyone can paint at this level
I love the designs but the colors really kill me (in that good way)

..... and what dimensions are they? Fabulous and creative update of mandalas and Tibetan sand paintings. You really have got hold of something there.

Hey thank you for the kind responses I have always enjoyed spending my time painting! I usually use acrylic paint on canvas, the first painting is 40cm x 40cm and the second one is 60 x 40cm i think. I shall upload some more work as the year progresses. If anyone is interested heres my website, I also have a facebook page - tomyaxleyartwork.bigcartel.com

Would love to see people creative efforts!

Checked out your website - outstanding. And you're making a living out of your art work, that's awesome. I bet they get a lot of responses?

Dang, wish I had such awesome talent.

ladyforsaken said:
Checked out your website - outstanding. And you're making a living out of your art work, that's awesome. I bet they get a lot of responses?

Dang, wish I had such awesome talent.

A health problem restricted me in having a normal job and I guess that worked to my advantage, I had to vent myself in some way and art really helped!

I was beginner like everyone who tries something new so I would say everyone is able from within its just down to having a positive attitude and not being over critical of yourself, mistakes are good because you can learn from them :)

tomyaxley said:
A health problem restricted me in having a normal job and I guess that worked to my advantage, I had to vent myself in some way and art really helped!

I was beginner like everyone who tries something new so I would say everyone is able from within its just down to having a positive attitude and not being over critical of yourself, mistakes are good because you can learn from them :)

I'm sorry to hear about your health problem. Hope you're okay now.

And I guess you have a point, a lot of practice though. But sometimes I think some people are born with it!

^ I still can't believe you did that and I don't even know how you did that. It's so awesome. I mean you'd have to be elevated in a certain way and that could be pretty tiring depending on the position you were at to do all that drawing. Very nice, Mike.

Latest posts

Back