As A "Gamer" I'm Embarrassed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I'm playing "Batman: Arkham Asylum" for the first time. I'm so embarrassed. Should of had bought and beaten it long ago. How can I continue with this insurmountable guilt? Just lock me up and throw away the key. I'm not worthy of being called a "Gamer". :p

On steam right now. You can get Amnesia: The dark descent for $5, Fallout: New Vegas with all the expansions for $10, Fallout 3 for $5, Limbo for $2.50, Bastion for $10, and Braid for $5

With all of these games, if you havn't played them, you will be just as embarrassed if you ever learn what you've missed out on.

I hope that last sentence made sense. o_O

Because I have Steam, I never buy games when they first come out. I finally got Skyrim because I was waiting for it to go on sale. Don't be embarrassed, just use steam sales as your excuse. (hehe)

SkuzzieMuff said:
Because I have Steam, I never buy games when they first come out. I finally got Skyrim because I was waiting for it to go on sale. Don't be embarrassed, just use steam sales as your excuse. (hehe)
LOL! Sounds like a plan.

Yeah. Any big game that is released for the PC on steam is going to be a part of either the summer sale, or the winter sale. So the most you will have to wait is around 6 months for a good deal.

Skyrim was $20 or $30 the other day? I can't remember. I almost got it but...bills. :(

You shouldn't feel embarrassed. I'm still stuck in the previous generation of consoles and even on those I've barely played any games at all, lol.

Batman Arkham Asylum is awesome!! I have the platinum trophy for it on the ps3 :D

If you're playing on PS3, you just basically have to complete the game 100%. That includes solving all the riddles, unlocking all upgrades and beating all the combat and predator challenges.

Jack _ said:
If you're playing on PS3, you just basically have to complete the game 100%. That includes solving all the riddles, unlocking all upgrades and beating all the combat and predator challenges.
Ahh...I see. I'm playing right now actually. I just completed the stage where you deal with "Scarecrow" for the 2nd time. What a ******.

I too started to play this game last week. It has been on my harddrive for two years now. I can thank the new batman movie for sparking my interest in it. The story is enjoyable, the gameplay is fluid and well thought out, and the port to pc appears to have been taken somewhat seriously. The anticipate that I am near the end of the story and looking back the game feels awfully short. Actually, that's not a major concern considering I spend far too many hours exploring every corner looking for The Riddler's riddles and secrets.

Latest posts

Back