At a loss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmmidk

Reaction score
I am new...and I thought I had a lot to say. And I typed paragraphs to give you all an understanding of who I am...but when you feel lonely, there are no words to express or can make some one else understand. It's not even comforting that other people feel this way. I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone. I just happened to find this site this morning. I have been crying the last few days. This is crucial because of a suicide attempt I had a few years ago. While that thought has not crossed my mind to try again, I am just trying to do something before it gets to that point. I am sick of crying. I just don't know how to stop now. I cried for a month straight before I tried to kill myself. I often wonder if it's genetic. I never quite feel like I fit in anywhere. It's funny that I have a close knit family that loves me unconditionally and a daughter, and I don't feel empty, but I feel lonely. I know it seems like I have no reason to be on here, but I am truly and deeply lonely. thank you for all who took the time to read this. I am at least happy there is a place for this.

No I am not suicidal and yes I am a legal adult. I just needed to get that out. Its not good to keep emotions bottled. I know from prior experience.

hmmidk said:
No I am not suicidal and yes I am a legal adult. I just needed to get that out. Its not good to keep emotions bottled. I know from prior experience.

Have you ever tried psychotherapy?

Yes, we know lonely here. You are not alone in that. Feel free to express yourself and people will try to comfort and help you.

Blue Bob said:
Yes, we know lonely here. You are not alone in that. Feel free to express yourself and people will try to comfort and help you.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back