ATTENTION I can no longer stay on this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
What I wrote yesterday has cause me in serious trouble, and I don't think I can trust anyone anymore. It was an eye opening and I didn't realize how serious it was when I wrote it in the early morning.

I will miss you Bluey, Panda, Red Apple, Crow, Naleena and many more on here. I am scare of the outcome if I stay on this site, and must find some other way to cope with my problems.

If you want to know what really happen, here is my email: [email protected] , AIM: bluskypechris, and yahoo ID: chrisbtn8841. I look forward to speaking to you guys, but I won't do anything drastic as last night anymore.

Before I leave, I want to thank everyone who have been supportive for me, even though at the end it all backfire. I was really scare today and one of those moment where I can never forget.

Chris

Your post was of a serious nature, and some people did find it disturbing. To me, it suggested that you are in need of proper counselling. Hatred is like a cancer, it will eat away at the inside of someone, and blind them to the possibilities of the world around them.

I wish you all the best, and I really do hope you overcome your personal demons. Take care.

Good luck.

Hey if its any consolation whatever you did to mess up, its better you did it here then in the real world at an important meeting.

The only difference between sunshine and silver-linings is that one requires a storm.

Catharsis said:
Good luck.

Hey if its any consolation whatever you did to mess up, its better you did it here then in the real world at an important meeting.

The only difference between sunshine and silver-linings is that one requires a storm.

*rolls eyes*

:club: Pay attention!

Chris<3! It's sad to see you go =[! I atleast hope you're feeling a bit better today, we'll all miss you if you decide to leave for good but I understand if you really feel you need to, and let's definitely keep in touch ok? ^^ Do you use MSN at all? If not I'll try yahoo and add you on that or PM you my ID. Sophie xx

I wasn't going to reply to this thread me old mucker. But just to confirm to you that I have replied to you fro mail. pleas answer me back if nothing else but to say GOT IT. At least then I well know you got IT :)

I read what you wrote.

If you think it will help you to leave then yes try it. And know that we will always be here if you need us. If staying away is not helping though make sure to come back.

We will miss you .. and you are in our thoughts (well mine at least :p )

Chris 2 said:
Before I leave, I want to thank everyone who have been supportive for me, even though at the end it all backfire. I was really scare today and one of those moment where I can never forget.

Chris

As usual, I'm a bit late to the party but I wanted to wish you good luck. I'm not sure if you'll read this but I'll write it anyway.

Lonely people are a special breed of warrior. The fact that you're still here and fighting says a great deal about you. Strong hearts are often lonely hearts. It's the weak ones that are unable to see your strength.

stella said:
i have no sympathy you did it to yourself

Why I don't think he did do it to him self and I do have sympathy for him I do think it shows us all here that this is real life and what we post can have consequences.

Bluey said:
stella said:

Why I don't think he did do it to him self and I do have sympathy for him I do think it shows us all here that this is real life and what we post can have consequences.

thats no reason to have sympathy for him. he said he wanted to rape white people and kill white men for crying out loud.

i have no sympathy for people who desire to do those things.

stella said:
thats no reason to have sympathy for him. he said he wanted to rape white people and kill white men for crying out loud.

I think I must have missed an interesting conversation...

stella said:
Bluey said:
stella said:

I have every reason to have sympathy. Chris has been here at this site for some time. In that time I have read quite a lot of what Chris has put and gone fro. I have also got to know him quite well.

He is one of nature's moor passed creacher and I do not believe for one minute that he would have it in him to rape anyone. Anyone that knows him would know that.

Also I am white and I talk to Chris and get on with him. Do you really think he would talk back to me if he where racist? He just angry at the world and has some honeysuckle to get fro. Witch he well.

He would not hurt a fly.

Latest posts

Back