Awfull day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
putter65 said:
I knew I couldn't get thru a shift at work without hearing something. Two supervisors were talking and it was obvious it was about her and the boss. I didn't hear concrete things, just bits here and there. I don't get involved, I try not to listen but something seems to be going on. It's exactly what the 18 months was like when she worked in my shop. It was constant. She left because the managers wife accussed of having an affair. She looked me in the eye and said it wasn't true.

So I don't know whether to bother with this golf date. I am really undecided. I spoke to my Dad and he said if she's willing to go with you then go. It's only friends so what she gets up to with married men is her business. I suppose he's right.
Whether it's friends or more it doesn't matter. It's foolish to throw away the chance in either case. You have to seize the chances you get to build on relationships whatever their nature. Do it!

DaveIsLonely said:
putter65 said:
I knew I couldn't get thru a shift at work without hearing something. Two supervisors were talking and it was obvious it was about her and the boss. I didn't hear concrete things, just bits here and there. I don't get involved, I try not to listen but something seems to be going on. It's exactly what the 18 months was like when she worked in my shop. It was constant. She left because the managers wife accussed of having an affair. She looked me in the eye and said it wasn't true.

So I don't know whether to bother with this golf date. I am really undecided. I spoke to my Dad and he said if she's willing to go with you then go. It's only friends so what she gets up to with married men is her business. I suppose he's right.
Whether it's friends or more it doesn't matter. It's foolish to throw away the chance in either case. You have to seize the chances you get to build on relationships whatever their nature. Do it!

Do you think so ?

Even with all this about her and the married boss ?

I didn't sleep much again mulling it over.

I know I will be daft not going thru with it but all this talk has put me off a bit.

DaveIsLonely said:
putter65 said:

It could be the fact that you had heard enough and that rumours sometimes are there to test you. you did the right thing in not blaming this is why your lonley, its a cool position to be in david. the one keypoint i'd like to share with you is that you could be a speciel lad and thats she likes you. you know girls love a man that do something special and in my eyes that comes with never blaming others. if i chopped my left ear off i would have one right? good luck dave, but i don't think you need that it's already on your side. lets say you have worked there for 20 months that would be two more months in the making to learn more and not to listen to the rumours. married woman likes single man. lifes a ***** david and if true love takes over then believe me its the best side of life. good luck with your decision.

Jonah said:
DaveIsLonely said:
putter65 said:

It could be the fact that you had heard enough and that rumours sometimes are there to test you. you did the right thing in not blaming this is why your lonley, its a cool position to be in david. the one keypoint i'd like to share with you is that you could be a speciel lad and thats she likes you. you know girls love a man that do something special and in my eyes that comes with never blaming others. if i chopped my left ear off i would have one right? good luck dave, but i don't think you need that it's already on your side. lets say you have worked there for 20 months that would be two more months in the making to learn more and not to listen to the rumours. married woman likes single man. lifes a ***** david and if true love takes over then believe me its the best side of life. good luck with your decision.

Today was another awfull day. People were talking as though it was a fact. How they know ? The boss rings her up ? He goes to see her. People were saying things all of last year. He was screwing her in his office, she was giving him blow jobs. It made me sick. Throughout last year she was always very nice to me. So I'm not going thru anything new here. I've been here before.

I think that's why I'm going send her that text at the end of the week. Try and organize the golf date. If she doesn't reply then I won't bother with her again and I will try and move on.

If it's all true then I guess it's none of my business. They will get found out by the boss's wife and bad honeysuckle is going to happen. If I'm just a friend then who she sleeps with is none of my business. It's was only 3 weeks ago she was writing 'love you' messages to some other guy on facebook, I do get the impression she has loads of men all over the place. I shouldn't really like her but I do !

putter65 said:
Jonah said:
DaveIsLonely said:
putter65 said:

Today was another awfull day. People were talking as though it was a fact. How they know ? The boss rings her up ? He goes to see her. People were saying things all of last year. He was screwing her in his office, she was giving him blow jobs. It made me sick. Throughout last year she was always very nice to me. So I'm not going thru anything new here. I've been here before.

I think that's why I'm going send her that text at the end of the week. Try and organize the golf date. If she doesn't reply then I won't bother with her again and I will try and move on.

If it's all true then I guess it's none of my business. They will get found out by the boss's wife and bad honeysuckle is going to happen. If I'm just a friend then who she sleeps with is none of my business. It's was only 3 weeks ago she was writing 'love you' messages to some other guy on facebook, I do get the impression she has loads of men all over the place. I shouldn't really like her but I do !

bad honeysuckle happnes to us but thats in the past now. I believe that what has been around will come around to those whom have hurt our feelings. i know I wasnt a good person just on a one time occasion and what came around i believe was my punishment for the same act and it bloody hurt although not has much as i would have thought. i didnt do anything to bad more an act of thought that i didnt think about at that time.

good luck my friend and keep that chin up ... even better hide when you feel the crowd of opposites come your way. you can sense when they come and find somewhere nice such as a coffeeshop or a nice quiet place. believe me they soon disapear.

Jonah said:
putter65 said:
Jonah said:
DaveIsLonely said:
putter65 said:

bad honeysuckle happnes to us but thats in the past now. I believe that what has been around will come around to those whom have hurt our feelings. i know I wasnt a good person just on a one time occasion and what came around i believe was my punishment for the same act and it bloody hurt although not has much as i would have thought. i didnt do anything to bad more an act of thought that i didnt think about at that time.

good luck my friend and keep that chin up ... even better hide when you feel the crowd of opposites come your way. you can sense when they come and find somewhere nice such as a coffeeshop or a nice quiet place. believe me they soon disapear.

I sent her a text this morning asking her about the golf. I then went to work. While I was there, the manager left and this supervisor said he had gone for a quickie with her. I get home and there is no answer to my text. (probably busy getting shagged by him)

I was also thinking 'what is worse than this ?'

I mean she doesn't like me back, I'm used to it, that doesn't bother me. I also not daft so I know she'll have blokes in her life. But this ! To have a reminder everyday I go to work. The boss buggers off half way thru the day to shaft her. He then comes back. There is nothing worse than this, it's horrible. I have to forget about her. I'm not going to persue the golf thing. Obviously she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no in a message type chat. Not replying to a text is easier I suppose.

I won't intiate anything on facebook and be only polite if she does. I've stopped sending texts to her so that won't be a problem.

I feel such a fool, it's so embarrassing. The people who have said 'she likes you' - what rubbish ! - This is why I never bother with women because stuff like this always happens.

putter65 said:
Jonah said:
putter65 said:
Jonah said:
DaveIsLonely said:

I sent her a text this morning asking her about the golf. I then went to work. While I was there, the manager left and this supervisor said he had gone for a quickie with her. I get home and there is no answer to my text. (probably busy getting shagged by him)

I was also thinking 'what is worse than this ?'

I mean she doesn't like me back, I'm used to it, that doesn't bother me. I also not daft so I know she'll have blokes in her life. But this ! To have a reminder everyday I go to work. The boss buggers off half way thru the day to shaft her. He then comes back. There is nothing worse than this, it's horrible. I have to forget about her. I'm not going to persue the golf thing. Obviously she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no in a message type chat. Not replying to a text is easier I suppose.

I won't intiate anything on facebook and be only polite if she does. I've stopped sending texts to her so that won't be a problem.

I feel such a fool, it's so embarrassing. The people who have said 'she likes you' - what rubbish ! - This is why I never bother with women because stuff like this always happens.

I spoke to soon.

She started chatting to me on facebook, said golf was a great idea, really looking forward to it. We arranged a time and day. I am baffled, don't know what to think.

Fact is there has always been gossip about her and the boss and when we worked together she was always very nice to me. She could have easily made an excuse about not going to golf. She didn't though, she must want to see me !

I think you're way too involved in these rumors than you're supposed to be. If this woman said she never slept with the boss then she probably didn't. Rumors are just that.. rumors. They are not fact. It seems this girl may have taken an interest in you and I think you should let her know your true feelings. What do you have to lose?

Ghost Boy said:
I think you're way too involved in these rumors than you're supposed to be. If this woman said she never slept with the boss then she probably didn't. Rumors are just that.. rumors. They are not fact. It seems this girl may have taken an interest in you and I think you should let her know your true feelings. What do you have to lose?

I tend to agree. I have always thought 'I don't believe it until I see it' (Not like I want to see it, if you know what I mean)

She was always nice to me and came across as a sweet, funny, warm, caring, genuine and a lovely woman. These people are talking like she's a tramp who gives blow jobs in the boss's office. I've not seen anything that makes me think everybody is right and I am wrong. The boss maybe going to see her but how do they know he is screwing her. They maybe just having a cuppa and a chat. He rings her up ! Wow ! None of it is evidence. People are just small minded and cruel and jealous. They always were of her. When she got accused, she looked genuinely upset about it. She cried in front of me. It wasn't faked. I could tell. I had 18 months of gossip and when she left I thought 'thank god, I won't hear any of that again' - she's been gone 4 months and they are still at it.

I could tell her how I feel I guess. I'll have to see how things go.

putter65 said:
Ghost Boy said:

I tend to agree. I have always thought 'I don't believe it until I see it' (Not like I want to see it, if you know what I mean)

She was always nice to me and came across as a sweet, funny, warm, caring, genuine and a lovely woman. These people are talking like she's a tramp who gives blow jobs in the boss's office. I've not seen anything that makes me think everybody is right and I am wrong. The boss maybe going to see her but how do they know he is screwing her. They maybe just having a cuppa and a chat. He rings her up ! Wow ! None of it is evidence. People are just small minded and cruel and jealous. They always were of her. When she got accused, she looked genuinely upset about it. She cried in front of me. It wasn't faked. I could tell. I had 18 months of gossip and when she left I thought 'thank god, I won't hear any of that again' - she's been gone 4 months and they are still at it.

Pre event nerves building up as they always do. I just get an horrible feeling something is going to go wrong. She won't turn up or something.

putter65 said:
putter65 said:
Ghost Boy said:

Pre event nerves building up as they always do. I just get an horrible feeling something is going to go wrong. She won't turn up or something.

I don't think she'll turn up. I always feel like this. I don't know why she said she wanted to go. I am like this all the time. If she's banging some boss then bother with me ? If I get some excuse text then okay but if she doesn't turn up and doesn't let me know about it... I guess that will be it !

Had a great time, really enjoyed it. Played golf and then went for a coffee afterwards. She wants to play again.

Latest posts

Back