Back again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verus

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was here once before for a short while. Just like in all forums, I can't seem to be able to stay for long and have no idea why.

So, obviously I'm lonely. Although it was never really a big deal for me, I kinda got used to it but still sometimes it gets to me.

I started university this year, met some new people. Of course like in high school and everywhere else, I communicate with my group (about 15 people) regularly, mainly about our studies. We often laugh and usually I feel quite good.

But when I'm done studying or have more free time, I realize that no real friends are anywhere in sight for me. I have adapted to this by enjoying my leisure time just moping around my room, watching TV series or reading books. I don't even think that anything could be different.

It is during the weekens that I usually get smacked in the face with loneliness. I want something more, yet I am too comfortable to actively search for that. And various private matters complicate it a little bit more.

Anyway, hello everyone, I hope I'll manage to stay here longer this time :)

Latest posts

Back