Back on this site for the 3rd time with another online dating question

• Thread starter TheRealNJLonelyDude
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
NJ, you have some serious issues. I don't even tell people what to like or enjoy. Point out to me where I've ever told anyone what to like or enjoy, and I'll correct myself.

Here's another bit of advice: Don't post an advice thread if you DON'T want people to give their honest opinion about the topic at hand.

Jesus...

Every thread I make on here, you always counterpoint what I say just for the fresia of it. And what you're giving isn't really advice, you're just telling me you don't like what I'm doing. If it was real advice, you'd offer an alternative solution -- but you're not doing that.

trZ said:
This is probably me just being one of the crazy fucks being after you all the time, but VanillaCreme ain't in the wrong here, its you.

Well...golly! I doubt anyone will take my side here, so whatever.

Great, now that we got that out of the way I will say what I think about what you said in your original post.

I don't think you should stop with online dating. I have zero experience with it, but I would suggest continuing to use the site, but don't put too much emotion in it. Understand what I mean ? If you see someone you might be interested in, send a message, nothing wrong with that. But understand that some people might not be in the mood, some people might not be interested in you (and no matter who you are, those people exist). Don't expect everyone to write back. If they don't answer your initial message, forget about them. As a matter of fact, forget about them right after you write to them. If they reply, great, if not, whatever. There are a sea of people out there, you'll find someone as long as you put yourself out there. You might not look like Brad Pitt, and you might not have Don Drapers personality, but don't sell yourself short. Think about who you want to have a chat with, write to them and that is all you need to do.

trZ said:
Great, now that we got that out of the way I will say what I think about what you said in your original post.

I don't think you should stop with online dating. I have zero experience with it, but I would suggest continuing to use the site, but don't put too much emotion in it. Understand what I mean ? If you see someone you might be interested in, send a message, nothing wrong with that. But understand that some people might not be in the mood, some people might not be interested in you (and no matter who you are, those people exist). Don't expect everyone to write back. If they don't answer your initial message, forget about them. As a matter of fact, forget about them right after you write to them. If they reply, great, if not, whatever. There are a sea of people out there, you'll find someone as long as you put yourself out there. You might not look like Brad Pitt, and you might not have Don Drapers personality, but don't sell yourself short. Think about who you want to have a chat with, write to them and that is all you need to do.

LOL, wtf did we get out of the way? If I never said what I said to you, would we have not gotten it out of the way?

Did I or did I not offer an alternative solution? I'm sorry, but giving you MORE of what I think the problem is, isn't a solution to me. I'm not going to give more dating sites to visit. I don't think they really work. But, you do your thing... They're working great for you so far...

Its out of the way, you can't just drag it back in the way because I have already given my advice. You really can't make a trouble out of this, I'm sorry. Props for the efforts, though.

VanillaCreme said:
Did I or did I not offer an alternative solution? I'm sorry, but giving you MORE of what I think the problem is, isn't a solution to me. I'm not going to give more dating sites to visit. I don't think they really work. But, you do your thing... They're working great for you so far...

No ma'am, you actually didn't offer me any advice. You told me two things: 1) to stop visiting them (which I said is my eventual plan in my opening post)
2) Don't come off as desperate (which I don't, and idk why you'd automatically assume I do).

But hey if you prefer to come to a conclusion before looking at all the facts that are right in front of your face...be my guest. I bet $100 that I'll make another topic about another subject...and you'll say something against it just for the fresia of it. I almost never lose a bet, so it's a **** shame you can't pay me after I win it.

trZ said:
Its out of the way, you can't just drag it back in the way because I have already given my advice. You really can't make a trouble out of this, I'm sorry. Props for the efforts, though.
What effort, I'm just asking questions. Why can't we pretend this isn't the internet for one second and actually address each other instead of trying to outdo each other.

Yeah, you're just asking questions. Stupid, annoying questions. I offered my advice, and you completely ignored it and started to argue about "getting something out of the way", which was something I said because; Before I wrote my reply to your original post, I just wanted to inform you about my opinion on your ongoing discussion with VanillaCreme. You might think it's none of my business, you might think I'm a ******* idiot, but hey, thats life on the forums.

I've never seen you before, you've never seen me before (on the internet and IRL), so I'll try to explain how you come off to me when I read what you write on here. It seems that you are complaining about how VanillaCreme is always standing in opposition to you, while at the same time you are doing exactly the same with me. Instead of just reading my advice and either tell me why my advice is wrong, or take it to you, you start whining about something completely different. Even if VanillaCreme is always in opposition to you for no apparent reason - You don't need to care. If she's doing what you think she's doing, what the hell is the point in discussing with her? She's just after you to annoy you anyways, you'll never get any way with having this dragged out stupid ass discussion with her. Again, I don't know if she is or isn't, and I don't really care either. You're here for advice. You're getting advice. Now its up to you to decide what you want to follow or not. But don't go around thinking that everyone you disagree with are ******* idiots, because I mean seriously, you know very well that everyone disagrees with everyone on something.

Sure, brah, but here's the thing. If you don't like the advice people give, skip over it. You're not going to try and insult anyone because you don't agree with what's being said. I've never said anything against you. I don't know you, and you're not worth my time to do so.

VanillaCreme said:
Sure, brah, but here's the thing. If you don't like the advice people give, skip over it. You're not going to try and insult anyone because you don't agree with what's being said. I've never said anything against you. I don't know you, and you're not worth my time to do so.

Word, I've been insulting you?

So far you've called me desperate, made a sarcastic remark about me, and now I'm not worth your time.

But I'm the one insulting you....

All you've been doing is giving the same "advice" and I've been ignoring it, but it's too much too ignore now.

trZ said:
Yeah, you're just asking questions. Stupid, annoying questions. I offered my advice, and you completely ignored it and started to argue about "getting something out of the way", which was something I said because; Before I wrote my reply to your original post, I just wanted to inform you about my opinion on your ongoing discussion with VanillaCreme. You might think it's none of my business, you might think I'm a ******* idiot, but hey, thats life on the forums.

I've never seen you before, you've never seen me before (on the internet and IRL), so I'll try to explain how you come off to me when I read what you write on here. It seems that you are complaining about how VanillaCreme is always standing in opposition to you, while at the same time you are doing exactly the same with me. Instead of just reading my advice and either tell me why my advice is wrong, or take it to you, you start whining about something completely different. Even if VanillaCreme is always in opposition to you for no apparent reason - You don't need to care. If she's doing what you think she's doing, what the hell is the point in discussing with her? She's just after you to annoy you anyways, you'll never get any way with having this dragged out stupid ass discussion with her. Again, I don't know if she is or isn't, and I don't really care either. You're here for advice. You're getting advice. Now its up to you to decide what you want to follow or not. But don't go around thinking that everyone you disagree with are ******* idiots, because I mean seriously, you know very well that everyone disagrees with everyone on something.

Where did I call anyone who disagrees with me an idiot? WTF, you go online and all these ******* people decide to ******* psycho-analyze you!

I'm just gonna assume you did not just do that, I hope you find the answers you're looking for, and I'm sure you will be glad to hear that I won't be replying to any of your posts in the future. Have a great life.

edit: this was obviously to the realslimNJdude, and not the admin.

trZ said:
I'm just gonna assume you did not just do that, I hope you find the answers you're looking for, and I'm sure you will be glad to hear that I won't be replying to any of your posts in the future. Have a great life.

edit: this was obviously to the realslimNJdude, and not the admin.

Wait, wtf did I do exactly?

NJ, stay on topic. If you don't like people's advice or opinions, ignore them.

VanillaCreme said:
NJ, stay on topic. If you don't like people's advice or opinions, ignore them.

You're a moderator. If you feel like I'm going off topic you can close the topic or close my account.

Let's keep this real simple: if you don't respond to me anymore, I won't respond to you. That way we both win.

Latest posts

Back