Bah :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Been feeling lonely and down the past few days and figured this was the best place to go to. I don't feel lonely most of the time but something switched on this week and can't quite put my finger on it. I've just been spinning in circles lately. Hopefully a few good nights' sleep and some exercise will snap me out of it. Maybe I need to take up a new hobby. Anyway, thanks for listening. :(

Teresa

Sometimes days like those you wrote of sneak up on us without any cause nor logic. I am certain it will pass, as it always manages to leave us and for a period we feel bright and good again.

Your idea of exercise and of something new sound beneficial to me.

I hope you feel better...

I'm in a relationship right now. And I have days when I wanna put a bullet in my head.lol

Being single or in a relationship. One is not better than the other..it's just different.

Teresa, thanks for reaching out....I get like this....Maybe it's something other than needing a new hobby? i have learned that sometimes we feel this way for a reason...maybe cause it's Easter weekend or something else? You are not alone here... :)

Zeek

Hi-
Yeah, it definitely sneaked up on me. I can usually keep bad moods at bay by keeping myself active and occupied. And I've been occupied as usual but it's only been with work and parenting - 2 full time jobs with very little time for myself. I told my kid that mamma's tired this evening and I'm going to watch a few shows that I like instead of just having cartoons on. Then go to bed early and hopefully refresh my brain. I'm not sure if there's something deeper going on. Focusing on hobbies I enjoy, like playing violin helps a lot. But I'm just too tired to get the violin out today. Tomorrow's another day, hopefully it will be better.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back