Ban the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L.K. is banned for watching those videos in hope he'd get a glimpse of Miss G. in all her glory.

BC is banned for using the word, 'glimpse'. If I'm gonna do something, I don't half-ass it (pun intended).

Miss G's banned for failure to confirm nor deny existence of same subject matter thus negating her assertation of being capable of a half-assed or possibly even a full-frontal performance appearance in the proposed adult only situation leaving the majority of ALLians wondering if this is a situation of being led on or if there is the faintest possible hope that Miss G. has indeed performed in a role that would satisfy that burning desire to see not only half an ass but the hope of a full moon.

BC should not be allowed near rum and eggnog! I thought it was Thursday and just realized it was Friday. Where the hell did Thursday go? Kicked up eggnog is delightful.

You're still banned Miss G......

I feel good :)

BC is SO ******* banned for theorizing this 'glimpse' in far too much depth. :club:

As a Christmas bonus, BC is also banned for starting the New Year's celebration 4 days too early.....

Too early to celebrate New Years....guess I'm an optimist.

Miss G. is banned for Grinch-like dream quashing.

Cindy Lou grew up too so no more of your boo hoo.....

Holy honeysuckle, my rhymes a hit, bet none of you thought BC had such wit....actually I'm a bit of a twit so maybe I'd better git......

G., you're banned for hiding behind a fictional character.

MissGuided is banned for his/her curiosity for my oddly symbolic, cross sign on a train line display pic. xD

^aww, I'm sorry hun - I've been a bit distracted of late. Belated Happy New Year's, BrokenInside!! :D

I ban BrokenInside for being sparse on the game boards lately. Although, it seems to be a new trend. :/

Latest posts

Back