Ban the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've banned ladyforsaken for not having a capital letter at the start of her name, and potentially no space followed by a capital letter between adjoining words.

I've banned ladyforsaken for pretending she cares about me just to leech reputation, such a wicked and cruel thing to do.

Banned 9006 for having an image I see too much around the internet, as his avatar. I mean, COME ON.

Also I've always preferred Bender. BUT NOT BECAUSE I AM ONE.

EDWARD W WAS BANNED FOR REFUSING TO FOLLOW THE MANLY RULE THAT IS IT IS IMPORTANT TO GIVE YOUR ARGUMENTS EMPHASIS AND IMPACT! Also for thinking fish swim on top of the ocean while underground. I mean, come on, that fish must be like a billion candle light in value to just appear that yellow at that depth, but nope, aparently the ocean was sliced in half and said fish was SWIMMING on the edge of it. Man. Banneth hammereth, okayeth.

DENIED! DENIED!

Cross-referenced, signed in triplicate and banned across several GALAXIES worth of forums. Nyah! Simply for assuming one can ban Greb with his own CAPITALISED ADDENDUM!

Latest posts

Back