Be an animal!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

Heya!

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

I'd be a horse! Because they're amazing.

What about you?

A dragon. You can fly and are bad-ass so no-one will mess with you / think you are on their food chain! :D

Maybe i should've made a seperate thread for the creatures that are usually out of sight/mystical! :D

Rosebolt said:
Maybe i should've made a seperate thread for the creatures that are usually out of sight/mystical! :D

Lady started it... :p

I wonder what it would be like as a cassowary...yeah, flightless birds are cool as well.

Awe, this is a cute thread. I can't decide what I'd like to be. On the one hand, I might like to be a hawk. I've seen some around here and they are magnificent, swift fliers. Or maybe a whale shark, and swim and bask where I please, too big to mess with but still a gentle giant. And I'd glow bio-luminescent circles. Or maybe I'd be a tortoise, and plod along enjoying myself just going for walks on the beach, and pondering the centuries. I think that might be my spirit animal, the tortoise.

Or maybe I'd want to be a Golden and be somebody's best friend :)

Ah, so many choices, so many different ways to experience life. It's just like our lives as people.

Edward W said:
Rosebolt said:

Lady started it... :p

But
emoticon-0133-wait.gif
...unicorns are real.
emoticon-0142-happy.gif

Latest posts

Back