Beards?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beards?

• They're ******* manly and I've got one!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I don't/can't have one, but think those bebearded sexy bastards are the coolest!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • They make you look like a hobo/dirty/weirdo.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm a fence sitter and only have/admire mustaches.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I tried to grow a gotee. But it looks silly on me. I like to be clean shaven. I think it looks scruffy not to be. All tho sometimes I like to tramp around unshaven haha

Beards (and long hair) are pure awesomeness. I'm currently letting mine grow. You know, whenever I see a guy with a beard / long hair I immediately get a sense of respect for them. For me it's just... very representative, and it makes a person look more distinct and not just be "one in the masses". :)

Bluey said:
I tried to grow a gotee. But it looks silly on me. I like to be clean shaven. I think it looks scruffy not to be. All tho sometimes I like to tramp around unshaven haha

I've got a week off work. The chances of me shaving more than once every four days are nil. Of course, my beard has loads of grey in it now, like what little hair I have, so I look extra tramp-like.

ExiledWays said:
Beards (and long hair) are pure awesomeness. I'm currently letting mine grow. You know, whenever I see a guy with a beard / long hair I immediately get a sense of respect for them. For me it's just... very representative, and it makes a person look more distinct and not just be "one in the masses". :)

Aaahh, that was me years ago. When I still had hair. Long hair, big beard, long black coat. It was still unusual back then. Now, that look is everywhere.

Nyktimos said:
Bluey said:

I've got a week off work. The chances of me shaving more than once every four days are nil. Of course, my beard has loads of grey in it now, like what little hair I have, so I look extra tramp-like.

ExiledWays said:

Aaahh, that was me years ago. When I still had hair. Long hair, big beard, long black coat. It was still unusual back then. Now, that look is everywhere.

Like Silent Bob? ;)

Jesse said:
Nyktimos said:
Bluey said:

ExiledWays said:

Like Silent Bob? ;)

Will in my case, a lot slimmer, but yeah.:D

Some guys look pretty cool with beards. Mine grows in patchy, so I have to settle for short sideburns. I've heard that the majority of women prefer a clean shaven guy, or just a little stubble.

pg_317280_2068438985.jpg

me with stubble...

sidea.jpg

attempt at horns. was going to grow the chin out, and tie it with two rubber bands for horns. shaved it though... got bored.

It really depends on the type of person -some can pull it off, some can't.

Latest posts

Back