Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, I'm no camera expert. ><

I hear a good brand to watch out for is Fisherprice.

Matt said:

That's it! You've now been added to my ass-whoopin' list. NewBirth is first on the list. :p

OH jamie snoop is crazy lol He gets him self in all kinds of trouble :D

Colette I have no idea what camera my friend used, :( sorry but a camera is a camera to me lol I always use my phone to take picks with.

Matt You already getting involved in the wrong ens on hear :p You be careful of heat Colette ;) shes cool really

Colette said:
Matt said:

That's it! You've now been added to my ass-whoopin' list. NewBirth is first on the list. :p
:rolleyes:

bluey said:
OH jamie snoop is crazy lol He gets him self in all kinds of trouble :D

Colette I have no idea what camera my friend used, :( sorry but a camera is a camera to me lol I always use my phone to take picks with.

Matt You already getting involved in the wrong ens on hear :p You be careful of heat Colette ;) shes cool really

Bluey don't start talking stuff. You managed to be kept off the list because of the sweet little kisses you sent. ;)

Now back to cameras...

Colette said:
Matt said:

Colette..you're a trip!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Colette said:
Bluey don't start talking stuff. You managed to be kept off the list because of the sweet little kisses you sent. ;)

Now back to cameras...

:D xxx :D

Oh yea the cameras lol I should be setting the example by staying on topic in off topic Errr "confused.com" Bad bluey bad *slaps self* :p:p:p

bluey said:
Colette said:

Now back to cameras...

:D xxx :D

Oh yea the cameras lol I should be setting the example by staying on topic in off topic Errr "confused.com" Bad bluey bad *slaps self* :p:p:p

No apologies! We all love SPAM.

shy.gif
Am sorry, well you ever be able to forgive me :D ,,, You now you love me really,, D I gave you kisses again ><

bluey said:
shy.gif
Am sorry, well you ever be able to forgive me :D ,,, You now you love me really,, D I gave you kisses again ><

You can do no wrong bluey...i do love you...but remember you are one among many...;)...mwah for you.

Colette said:
Matt said:

there i was. just reading this thread. minding my own business...

Qui, the picture of you in Quebec is gorgous picture. Grandeur!
jamie, a ferris wheel, a sunset and a rainbow, (at least) 3 of your pictures have to do with looking upward! Beautiful. (you like the sky?) :)

bluey, you have an eye for detail. I love all of yours.

Matt, what a great idea for a thread! all of your pictures are neat, and thanks for the directions on how to do post. I'll try and come up w/ something...

Western North Carolina...Smokey Mountains...
000_0016.jpg

E. Tenn...where I live...
100_0403.jpg

Sierra Nevada mts...Yosimetee Park, California
img027.jpg

somewhere in the Carribean..
img041.jpg

Iguana...(somewhere in the Carribean)
img031.jpg

home away from home...
img028.jpg

doing what I had to do to keep from having to get a job...but hey, someone's gotta do it. ;-)
img023.jpg

On approach to Wash. Nat'l...the Washington Monument...
img032.jpg

My 'ol sidekick..my buddy... buddy Ben
img021.jpg

cosmic, thank you :) yes, I really do love the sky, for the variety. :)
and, wow, you have some wonderful pictures yourself... (I think I understand why you smiled at my fascination for the sky) :D

I don't know if the question about the cameras is still of interest, but I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W17, with 7.2 megapixels. When I bought it some two years ago, it was a "pretty good amateur camera". By now, of course, it's been surpassed (especially in design, my little baby is quite chunky), but it makes good photos.
Of course, when it's not at hand, I don't mind using my camera phone :) (the Ferris Wheel photo was taken with my phone, you can probably see how "grainy" it is).
I would really like (and am planning to do so) to buy a more professional camera, and take a photography course (so I can learn how to use it), and maybe finally learn how to use Photoshop :). I think it can be a beautiful hobby.

Here's another one taken with my phone (it's already been resized for another purpose, don't feel like searching for the original), one wonderful day in Sweden:
040920050085fn.jpg

jamie said:
I would really like (and am planning to do so) to buy a more professional camera, and take a photography course (so I can learn how to use it), and maybe finally learn how to use Photoshop :). I think it can be a beautiful hobby.

Here's another one taken with my phone (it's already been resized for another purpose, don't feel like searching for the original), one wonderful day in Sweden:
040920050085fn.jpg

picture perfect. it shows talent, to me anyway! .:)

Cosmic Kid said:
Western North Carolina...Smokey Mountains...
000_0016.jpg

E. Tenn...where I live...
100_0403.jpg

Sierra Nevada mts...Yosimetee Park, California
img027.jpg

Guess...
img030.jpg

somewhere in the Carribean..
img041.jpg

Iguana...(somewhere in the Carribean)
img031.jpg

home away from home...
img028.jpg

doing what I had to do to keep from having to get a job...but hey, someone's gotta do it. ;-)
img023.jpg

On approach to Wash. Nat'l...the Washington Monument...
img032.jpg

My 'ol sidekick..my buddy... buddy Ben
img021.jpg

Breathtaking!! Absolutely beathtaking CK!!

jamie said:
I don't know if the question about the cameras is still of interest, but I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W17, with 7.2 megapixels. When I bought it some two years ago, it was a "pretty good amateur camera".

Thanks, and yes I am still interested in suggestions for camers.

Latest posts

Back