Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oceanmist23 said:
Minus, yes I was very inspired by Jales!! So thanks to Jales ;)

If you mean the sand drawings, that was not why i was hoping that Jales would get a chance to see your work.

Very nice by the way :)

f_ohcrapm_7ecf6ac.jpg

I was walking around and saw this painted on the side of a building. It reminded me of NeverMore.

f_crowsm_b050ef2.jpg

lol thanks nevermore :)

wow that is an awesome picture minus i like it

:)

and yep you guessed it FANART!!! YAYYYYYYY

:)

and i'm sorry i know i'm being a photocrop lame ass, but i mean they all look so cool!!! or at least i think so :)

View attachment 9

View attachment 1

View attachment 2

yay, sorry well anyways i hope you like them :)

i'll probably have more later :)

Attachments

• DSC00651-1.jpg
    DSC00651-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00656-1.jpg
    DSC00656-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • evanescence-1hh.jpg
    evanescence-1hh.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 4
  • evanescence-2.jpg
    evanescence-2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4
you should send some of them to evanescence, see if they might want to use them:D

That is a great picture minus, thanks for that, I'd just sit and stare at it if I saw it in real life I bet

the graffiti I always see on the bus I ride to walmart
1011081428.jpg

Two people and me were driving around killing time one day, I hadn't ever been there before but it was nice
0113091649a.jpg

I took the pictures with my phone through the window of a moving car so it got bleary, but you can see a ferry to the left of the tree
0113091650.jpg

NeverMore said:
... through the window of a moving car so it got bleary, but you can see a ferry to the left of the tree

I think it works great. The greater the distance, the more clear it is. The opposite of what you normally see.

Minus said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Minus, yes I was very inspired by Jales!! So thanks to Jales ;)

If you mean the sand drawings, that was not why i was hoping that Jales would get a chance to see your work.

Very nice by the way :)

I didn't see this until now lol.
So what was it you meant Minus? :p

I wish I could take credit for this..but this is a pic my friend took..so pretty!!!

Attachments

• img_2351[1].jpg
    img_2351[1].jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 14
gustafsg said:
I wish I could take credit for this..but this is a pic my friend took..so pretty!!!

Oh that's really pretty with the snowflakes on it, they look so fluffy lol :)

Do you know what berries they are?

i never took the photograph...

I was walking through a local park when i stopped at a little gazebo. This gazebo has benches that go around the inside and on a railing next to one of the benches someone had scratched the words "I Am Lonely".

I wanted to see if i could capture an image of that weak scrawl but i didn't. The photo would have meant nothing to anyone else, but it may to me.

"I Am Lonely" scratched into a railing. An etching probably not much noticed and of little concern to anyone. I wondered who had left it and what was going on with them. I felt something of a kinship with them due to my own lone evenings walking through that park seeing the laughing couples strolling arm in arm, the young families with their children playing in the grass and clusters of friends swimming and splashing. Things that were not a part of my world. Things that show me how separate i have become, how separate i always have been.

I had spent many evenings walking through that park seeing what either by fault or fate was not a part of my life. I had wondered if i were to die or disappear, how long it would take for anyone to notice. I imagined that my place of employment would notice first. After a couple days they would conclude that i had quit with no notice and they would start the termination process. Junk mail would collect in my mail box. The mail man would leave a notice that my box was over full and that i had to go down to the post office to pick up my mail. The landlord would eventually leave a note on my door telling me that i was past due on the rent. In time the utilities would send cut off notices due to nonpayment.

It seems that eventually someone would have to start checking. Possibly the landlord when he notices that a week later his note is still hanging on my door. He may ask my neighbor about me. The neighbor will tell him "He seemed fine when i last talked to him two years ago or so".

"I Am Lonely" etched into a rail.

I did not take the photograph and now it exists only in my head.

Seeing something like that would intreeg me as well. And probably make me wonder similar things to you.

Eee, nice critter

Latest posts

Back