Being a hooligan is actually a blessing it seems.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
Lots of girls i've met simply ignore and let go of us the NON-ALPHAS but they go for the guy who is not attractive but he is well known and is considered being alpha while he is constantly in fights while using drugs. These hooligans live a dangerous life but actually its worth it, they have the hottest chicks around them they have their back protected with atleast 5 idiots that are same as them and together they are FORCE and law in their part of the hood and that amplifies their social status while they can make angry faces at gangless people like me while they also take our money. One of my friend became a member of one gang and from that moment his confidence is over 9000 and belive it or not he never had a gf before and from the moment he joined he had 7 relationships in the last year and a half and got laid 4 times now, from the moment he started fighting it seems that the world opened to him. I wish i was a dumb loser drug dealer hooligan or just a cocky ******. FML!

Wait, wait wait wait.
So what you're saying is...that all I need to get laid, is to turn on my caveman switch, mob people, do drugs and wreck private property?
Dear god, why didn't I think of this before?!

Sigma said:
Wait, wait wait wait.
So what you're saying is...that all I need to get laid, is to turn on my caveman switch, mob people, do drugs and wreck private property?
Dear god, why didn't I think of this before?!
Most popular guys in my hood are law breakers etc drug dealers that most of people want to be. They are the people that hood is proud of and i am just a pathetic depressed loser!

Just wait until you catch up to them when they're in their 40's- all those great scars, aches and pains from multiple broken bones and deep tissue damage, the missing teeth, the many criminal charges further limiting future opportunities, always on the grind to make a buck, living in squalor- yep sounds great to me.

^Oh, yuck - I think that dude was creeping on me while I was at Target today.

WildernessWildChild said:
Just wait until you catch up to them when they're in their 40's- all those great scars, aches and pains from multiple broken bones and deep tissue damage, the missing teeth, the many criminal charges further limiting future opportunities, always on the grind to make a buck, living in squalor- yep sounds great to me.

+1

They are taking the easy way out. Don't you dare do that to yourself. Do not take the easy way out. You work for an honest living, educate yourself and follow your dreams.

Don't put a fist to people, rise above it and go for your dreams.

Seriously. Please.

Criminal histories make it so you can't get jobs anywhere and your future is severely limited and you can't ever ever ever escape from them.

Your friend is being foolish.

I knew that disguise was working!

It did! I don't know which skeezed me out more - the Creeper McStalkerstein disguise or the way he pronounced 'about'. :p

MissGuided said:
I knew that disguise was working!

It did! I don't know which skeezed me out more - the Creeper McStalkerstein disguise or the way he pronounced 'about'. :p

I'm so looking forward to garden raiding at your place this year G.

(a bad boys gotta eat too....)

randomdude said:
Most popular guys in my hood are law breakers etc drug dealers that most of people want to be. They are the people that hood is proud of and i am just a pathetic depressed loser!

Then may I suggest you leave your "hood" as quickly as possible? The people there are clearly messed up.

SophiaGrace said:

+1

They are taking the easy way out. Don't you dare do that to yourself. Do not take the easy way out. You work for an honest living, educate yourself and follow your dreams.

Don't put a fist to people, rise above it and go for your dreams.

Seriously. Please.

Criminal histories make it so you can't get jobs anywhere and your future is severely limited and you can't ever ever ever escape from them.

Your friend is being foolish.

women who mess about with drug dealers ?
Why do you want to know women like this ?

duff said:
women who mess about with drug dealers ?
Why do you want to know women like this ?

This.

Those guys are idiots, knuckle draggers and scum
Those girls are idiots, twisted bitches and skanks

I'd rather have a relationship with my left hand

They'll probably be working checkout at a supermarket, or living off the dole. Ageing hooligans FTW.

rdor said:

They'll probably be working checkout at a supermarket, or living off the dole. Ageing hooligans FTW.

what's wrong with working a checkout at a supermarket ?

It's what I do !

duff said:
what's wrong with working a checkout at a supermarket ?

It's what I do !

Nothing, honest work.

And from experience the express checkouts are the worst (IMO - feel free to discuss)

The Emperor is a hooligan!

Dammit, thought his was the rumour thread.

WWC thinks Hoth is the warm province of Canada.

Crap, caught me out too...

Latest posts

Back