Being Single Rocks My World :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Stranger, thank you for that :) I tend to look on bipolar as something to learn to manage, rather than something that 'gets better', and in that respect I believe I have myself pretty much cured. I think laterally - instead of agonising over how to control my emotions, I simply don't place myself into situations in which they will surface at all. It's taken time and it hasn't been easy, and occasionally it doesn't work, but I believe I have trained myself as well as is possible now to recognise what I can and can't do, and to completely withdraw from any given situation before it becomes emotional, in order to save myself and the other person/people involved. I too thought you sounded an interesting person, your opening post was definitely a breath of fresh air compared to what a lot of people tell me, so I was really happy to have something I could identify with and reply to :) As for the physical side, I totally know what you mean, and French kissing to me for example just seems like a way of finding out what the other person ate without having to ask them. Yuck!

I think that if people have been Single for a long time, they just want to know that it's not due to anything actually being wrong with them. Hence why many will want to be in a relationship even if it's likely to go bad. This is how I feel anyway x] Being Single has never actually been an issue for me. It makes my life a bit more simple with less pressure. Buuut every now and then, after being surrounded by couples, it would be nice to know I am wanted by someone.

Latest posts

Back