Being stranded alone in the second chatroom.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Day 1: Ive found myself in a deserted chatbox noone to be found nothing to be heard... but the silent clicking of the keyboard...

Day 2: Text isnt edible T_T Im starving....

Day 3: I ate one of my hands... it didnt taste like chicken much to my disappointment.

Day 4: I found a rock amongst the smilies... I named it yeldarb he's the only one that understands me *cries*

Day 5: I was attacked by a clan of viscious tree's with a cheif that goes by the name of littledumdum...they took my wallet.....

Day 6: Yeldarb was working with the tree's (that *******)so I deleted him.

Day 7: Yeldarb escaped the recycle bin and is out for revenge.

Will Hijacc be rescued in time or will yeldarb have his revenge? :eek:

Find out next time on "Why the hell isnt anyone in the second chatbox anymore?"

after the 65978362957846239765th time Kylie changed the password in the 2nd chatroom,
I gave up and stopped trying to track her down to figure out what the hell it was.
so call me a quitter, maybe it's true.
I pop in the 1st chat for a few minutes every month or two.

Caesium said:
The solution to this is quite simple - go in the other chatroom.

Cant at school.....

Anyhow

Day 8: I found a sandwhich some one left on a previous trip to the chatbox...So I ate it and now im seeing honeysuckle....

Day 9: I heard yeldarb's scream of anger in the distance its time to pack up and move on I miss my other hand. *tears*

Day 10: I found a strange looking structure after much observing I came to realization that it was just a rock....

Day 11: someones been following me.....

Day 12: lol its just my shadow...

Day 13: I made new friend...its a leaf I named it leafy.

Day 14: Leafy got killed by a falling cocunut so I cannabalized....Poor leafy....

Day 15: I couldve just ate the cocunut......

Day 16: Im attempting to make a raft to get to the other chatbox but right now all I have is my shirt and a twig....

Day 17: The other chatbox looks so far way... I think I see unacceptance!

Day 18: Unacceptance looked like he saw me but he kept walking...

Day 19: lol sand...

Day 20: I bet crabs are edible...naaaah lol ill probably die if I eat one...

2272090894_bd6a0b7ce2.jpg

Hijacc looks up at the sky, squinting in the bright midday sun. He watches the trail of a plane flying overhead drifting slowly across the sky. The plane must be about five kilometers away - so close, and yet, so, so far. On board that plane, people are eating caviar in the business class compartment, whilst screaming kids in economy class watch Shrek for the third time. Meanwhile, Hijacc lays in the sand, staring up at the sky, thirsty and hungry, and wondering if any animals have been caught in his traps yet. He watches the trails from the plane in the sky slowly fade away - and as the trails fade away, so too do his hopes of ever leaving the island.

tl;dr you're messed

Caesium said:
2272090894_bd6a0b7ce2.jpg

Hijacc looks up at the sky, squinting in the bright midday sun. He watches the trail of a plane flying overhead drifting slowly across the sky. The plane must be about five kilometers away - so close, and yet, so, so far. On board that plane, people are eating caviar in the business class compartment, whilst screaming kids in economy class watch Shrek for the third time. Meanwhile, Hijacc lays in the sand, staring up at the sky, thirsty and hungry, and wondering if any animals have been caught in his traps yet. He watches the trails from the plane in the sky slowly fade away - and as the trails fade away, so too do his hopes of ever leaving the island.

tl;dr you're messed

yay they are gonna make a movie about me.

and dub it!

Poor ******! THE MOVIE!

(thats were everyone stands and claps excitedly but the smart people are sitting down going wtf?....)

Qui said:
after the 65978362957846239765th time Kylie changed the password in the 2nd chatroom,
I gave up and stopped trying to track her down to figure out what the hell it was.
so call me a quitter, maybe it's true.
I pop in the 1st chat for a few minutes every month or two.

The password is whatever you signed up on the room with.

As for contacting me. [email protected]. Please include your name in the subject or message.

I usually wander over to the first one, but not a lot of people are on. ;2

Latest posts

Back