you can say this but i cant say that.........why

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou said:
Sanal said:
Doesnt make any sense..... If she was able to see the "lame honeysuckle storm" then why int he world did she post?

You mean she wanted a fight or something? Well she got one now...

She is smart enough to not take this seriously and 'called' it. Besides, I would rather see more people post like her here. Why bother getting into a discussion with someone who is going to post disgusting amounts of text and not with their own way.

Please stick to making LOLcatz references in your posts from now on.
She is being smart being what??? WTF?? She posted a honeysuckle thread arguing first 'as you meant it was enough for arguing too when u said lame honeysuckle storm" and now you say she was clever enough to start a fight here and leave it like that coz she is smart?

Well all I gotta tell you is....
fresia OFF with your honeysuckle opinions and being a dick.. I just asked a point and I know you fresia felt that it did hit the bull and this is why you are bashing on me... I didnt contribute coz I never wanted to enter an argument or any ******* naive fights like you are doing with me now.

You provoked me now. I had no choice else I wouldn't have posted this..

I am from a country where every religion has equal rights though some parts still have their own religious fights over it. 90% of my friends are muslims and my ex was a muslim too. I know the religion pretty much and I speak urdu too. So watch your mouth freak.

"Disgusting amounts of text"<---- Nothing I posted till now was disgusting for anybody here and if you feel it as disgusting then you better go run around a tree at the speed of light and fresia your own ass and maybe then you will be in your senses to understand that.

I agree that this ^ is the most disgusting text I have ever posted in this forum and yet it aint enough for u for being a total gardenia.

I post lolcatz cos its my choice. You dont have any ******* say over it. I never asked you to show me how you fresia your ass with a cheeseburger or nor did I ask for your opinions about that. Leave it like that and its my choice not yours.

Estreen said:
Caribou said:
Estreen said:
Well, she also added fuel to the fire as well. Whether you agree with the author of this thread or not (and I'm not saying I agree nor disagree with that person myself) "The Punisher" did pretty much say, "This is what I have to say, if you don't like it, then don't read it and don't reply." The mature, and wise thing to do would be to simply overlook/ignore it then, and not attempt to bash the author. In doing so, that poster posts at their own risk. So I don't think Bella was a better poster for really any of what she said, when simply ignoring the thread would have been the best response.

Just like myself, she was raised with both Islamic and Christian beliefs in her family. Her fingers are much deeper in the soil than anyone here about this topic. I will repeat. Punisher did not want a discussion. There is a post where she proved this by posting a comment he made to her via pm.

Sanal said:
Doesnt make any sense..... If she was able to see the "lame honeysuckle storm" then why int he world did she post?

She is smart enough to not take this seriously and 'called' it. Besides, I would rather see more people post like her here. Why bother getting into a discussion with someone who is going to post disgusting amounts of text and not with their own way.

Alright then. So you and Bella both knew that he did not want a discussion? Then why sit here and keep posting and making unnecessary attempts to provoke someone? That's lowering yourself "to their level". There's no rule against posting quotes. Granted, much of what he posted hasn't been relevant to me, but you know what? He has the right to post it. I've seen other threads/comments/posts that have been meaningless/pointless/nonsensical, so it's not "against the law". If I wanted to make a thread that simply said "Doodly doo, pfffbbt!" in it, I could. I don't because I don't see a point in it, and I feel it'd be silly and pointless, but the point is I could post it.

Shame on you for insulting Sanal though. Just because you have some sort of crush on Bella does not give you the right to insult someone else for questioning her actions.

Thankyou for supporting me but I think he needs it more now:p

Sanal said:
Caribou said:
Sanal said:

She is being smart being what??? WTF?? She posted a honeysuckle thread arguing first 'as you meant it was enough for arguing too when u said lame honeysuckle storm" and now you say she was clever enough to start a fight here and leave it like that coz she is smart?

fresia OFF with your honeysuckle opinions and being a dick.. I just asked a point and I know you fresia felt that it did hit the bull and this is why you are bashing on me... I didnt contribute coz I never wanted to enter an argument or any ******* naive fights like you are doing with me now.

I am from a country where every religion has equal rights though some parts still have their own religious fights over it. 90% of my friends are muslims and my ex was a muslim too. I know the religion pretty much and I speak urdu too. So watch your mouth freak.

"Disgusting amounts of text"<---- Nothing I posted till now was disgusting for anybody here and if you feel it as disgusting then you better go run around a tree at the speed of light and fresia your own ass and maybe then you will be in your senses to understand that.

I agree that this ^ is the most disgusting text I have ever posted in this forum and yet it aint enough for u for being a total gardenia.

I post lolcatz cos its my choice. You dont have any ******* say over it. I never asked you to show me how you fresia your ass with a cheeseburger or nor did I ask for your opinions about that. Leave it like that and its my choice not yours.

Seriously. How old are you?

I am not going to waste my time arguing with a teenager. Disgusting amount of text was in regards to what Punisher has posted but you clearly missed that and were obviously so angry at hearing the truth you thought I was talking about you.

*Seats down with some pop-corn and a bottle of pop* This gonna get good lmao

Caribou said:
Sanal said:
Caribou said:
Sanal said:

Seriously. How old are you?

I am not going to waste my time arguing with a teenager.

Grow up.. U started it

Estreen said:
Alright then. So you and Bella both knew that he did not want a discussion? Then why sit here and keep posting and making unnecessary attempts to provoke someone? That's lowering yourself "to their level". There's no rule against posting quotes. Granted, much of what he posted hasn't been relevant to me, but you know what? He has the right to post it. I've seen other threads/comments/posts that have been meaningless/pointless/nonsensical, so it's not "against the law". If I wanted to make a thread that simply said "Doodly doo, pfffbbt!" in it, I could. I don't because I don't see a point in it, and I feel it'd be silly and pointless, but the point is I could post it.

Shame on you for insulting Sanal though. Just because you have some sort of crush on Bella does not give you the right to insult someone else for questioning her actions.

You need to try and gain a mind frame bigger than the size of a shoe box please.

Nice comment about the crush. Just shows you are releasing all your bitterness on something tonight and I respect that. Hopefully one day someone will stick up for you like I have for her. Something tells me that will will not happen for a long time though.

Caribou said:
Estreen said:

You need to try and gain a mind frame bigger than the size of a shoe box please.

Nice comment about the crush. Just shows you are releasing all your bitterness on something tonight and I respect that. Hopefully one day someone will stick up for you like I have for her. Something tells me that will will not happen for a long time though.

You got news dude. She already have someone and she aint waiting like any of you for a news to flash in head that "oh yeh this person loves me" or "should i pm this girl, she is hot" or "yeh this girl is hot I should support her and MAYBE one day she will know that I have crush on her and she will love me and I wont be lonely".
Give me a BREAK.....

Strength of a man is not shown by fighting with girls or on second thought I even doubt if you have a dick to be a man.

Atleast Estreen made some ******* sense with her posts and she have already had someone at her defense here in this forum.

Caribou said:
Estreen said:

Well don't we think highly of ourselves? Apparently you think your opinions are fact. That is an unfortunate mistake. I've already had someone stick up for me before, so I suggest putting your words into a humble pie and eating them. Mmm mmm, doesn't that taste good?

What do I have to be bitter about? I have a boyfriend, I'm not the least bit interested in you romantically, nor am I actually sitting up here trying to insult you.

I've said my point, so as far as I'm concerned I have no other need to be here. I'm going to do the mature thing and just no longer respond to this thread as that would be as pointless as talking to a brick wall. Go ahead and have a free-for-all with the insults and back-talk at my expense, I honestly don't care. Just don't expect to get off scot-free.

Have a nice day Caribou, and I say that will all sincerity.

Liapos said:
Sweetheart, you are remarkably, outlandishly, and unabashedly full of yourself.

Tone the self-righteousness down a notch, and watch your feet before you trip over something.

I treat ad hominem attacks with ad hominem attacks. She contributed nothing to the discussion here, and merely ragged on grammar and mentally masturbated herself. I'm willing to deal with people who want a discussion, not with people who "want to ride my disco stick."

:DYou nailed it right on the head, if this Bella girl was a man she'd be constantly hard and covered in her own semem. She's one of those me me me me me girls

Caribou said:
Just like myself, she was raised with both Islamic and Christian beliefs in her family. Her fingers are much deeper in the soil than anyone here about this topic. I will repeat. Punisher did not want a discussion. There is a post where she proved this by posting a comment he made to her via pm.

Actually me and punisher were having a lovely discussion about it all, we're both from the same part of the world, both have seen how islam watered down our culture here in the uk. If Punisher and i wish to talk about this then, whats it to the rest of you. If Bella minded her own God **** business then none of this would have happened, but no she has to stick her big nose into everything here, to make it all about HER and how GREAT she is. Well fresia that, im sick of reading her self masterbating honeysuckle on here.

stella said:
Liapos said:

Tone the self-righteousness down a notch, and watch your feet before you trip over something.

I treat ad hominem attacks with ad hominem attacks. She contributed nothing to the discussion here, and merely ragged on grammar and mentally masturbated herself. I'm willing to deal with people who want a discussion, not with people who "want to ride my disco stick."

:DYou nailed it right on the head, if this Bella girl was a man she'd be constantly hard and covered in her own semem. She's one of those me me me me me girls

Maybe your jealous?

I guess I am not suprised this thread went this way. What I wonder is if Punisher and yourself have any idea as to why that is. I mean it's gone from just nonesense to several cave apes pounding each other over the head. Which is going to accomplish what exactly?

*Another invisible post*

Skorian said:
stella said:
Liapos said:

Maybe your jealous?

I guess I am not suprised this thread went this way. What I wonder is if Punisher and yourself have any idea as to why that is. I mean it's gone from just nonesense to several cave apes pounding each other over the head. Which is going to accomplish what exactly?

*Another invisible post*
[/quote]

oh please. In fairness she's the one that started on me first. If you're going to stand up like a nail, then you will be knocked down.

stella said:
Caribou said:

Actually me and punisher were having a lovely discussion about it all, we're both from the same part of the world, both have seen how islam watered down our culture here in the uk. If Punisher and i wish to talk about this then, whats it to the rest of you. If Bella minded her own God **** business then none of this would have happened, but no she has to stick her big nose into everything here, to make it all about HER and how GREAT she is. Well fresia that, im sick of reading her self masterbating honeysuckle on here.

Uh, she didn't say anything that is that big a deal. The fact that you lack so much control is your fault, not hers.

I would also add that I live in the US. And this thread and the thought process behind it are why we are in Iraq. Not because anyone is really the threat they are made out to be, but because we are ignorant and reacting out of fear. The main point being “reacting” which is usually not supported by any sort of higher reasoning what so ever. It's why so many have fled that area to the UK. So. If you continue thinking like this, you are only going to get even more watered down as you say. If for example people would actually get their facts straight before posting what is quite simply nonsense, then maybe there would not be a flood of immigrants to your country. Additionally you could accept them with open arms and change them for the better. Instead if you react out of bitterness you will cause the same response from them back onto yourself. Hate=hate. Treat others as you want them to treat you. So really you shouldn’t expect anything other then what you’re getting if you’re so bent on insulting and putting down others different from yourself.

stella said:
Skorian said:
Maybe your jealous?

*Another invisible post*

oh please. In fairness she's the one that started on me first. If you're going to stand up like a nail, then you will be knocked down.

Well I just went back and looked. And I don't see anything worth getting bent out of shape over. So grow up.

Sanal said:
You got news dude. She already have someone and she aint waiting like any of you for a news to flash in head that "oh yeh this person loves me" or "should i pm this girl, she is hot" or "yeh this girl is hot I should support her and MAYBE one day she will know that I have crush on her and she will love me and I wont be lonely".
Give me a BREAK.....

LOL You are so right. I should make 800 posts of "I can haz cheezburgerz" to contribute to this forum. Oops. Thats taken :(

Strength of a man is not shown by fighting with girls or on second thought I even doubt if you have a dick to be a man.

Once again. Proof that you may be 22 but you post like you are 14. You need to settle down and get your mind out of the gutter. Seriously. You react worse than a child.

Atleast Estreen made some ******* sense with her posts and she have already had someone at her defense here in this forum.

I hope the mind contained in your double-chinned head can understand where I am coming from but it seems that won't be for now or ever. It seems to me that you have VERY strong feelings for estreen. Sorry about that.

Skorian said:
Uh, she didn't say anything that is that big a deal. The fact that you lack so much control is your fault, not hers.

Thank you! BUT WATCH OUT! You might be known as someone who might have a crush on her since you decided to stick up for her as well. :p

Its good to see someone here is who is not a real head case in this thread and can understand.

Skorian said:
Well I just went back and looked. And I don't see anything worth getting bent out of shape over. So grow up.

well the very first post i put in this thread was about my views on the mass media and government. I didn't attack anyone in my post, i mentioned no names, since my post was just based on my own personal views, and Bella stuck her nose in with malcontent and stated this

And ''wow, Stella. I needed a morning laugh. Thank you.''

i found this very patronising, it was a deliberate attack against myself, which was unjust.

stella said:
Skorian said:

well the very first post i put in this thread was about my views on the mass media and government. I didn't attack anyone in my post, i mentioned no names, since my post was just based on my own personal views, and Bella stuck her nose in with malcontent and stated this

And ''wow, Stella. I needed a morning laugh. Thank you.''

i found this very patronising, it was a deliberate attack against myself, which was unjust.

Yes, well I saw that and I will just say it doesn't seem that hurtful a statement to me. Do you really expect everyone to agree with you? And if you do, why?

no course i do not expect everyone to agree with me, i have not bashed anyone's opinions on here, i've merely added my own and stuck up for myself. You're missing the point, she said it in a patronising way, had she said i don't agree stella, and this is why - blah blah blah, then all would have been ok. Its the fact that she was extremely rude, patronising, and picked me out with it. Before that i had not shot any arrows at her, the fact that she signalled me out has pissed me off, and i'm no door mat, i WILL stick up for myself.

Liapos said:

BBWWWWAAAAHHHHAAAHAAAAHAA!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back