you can say this but i cant say that.........why

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
punisher said:
if that was'nt sucking a religions ass what the fresia is :D
Ladies and gentlemen, wasn't that profound?

This further proves my point that it's a battle of religion with not only an unarmed opponent, but a severely handicapped one.

Bella said:
punisher said:
Ladies and gentlemen, wasn't that profound?

This further proves my point that it's a battle of religion with not only an unarmed opponent, but a severely handicapped one.

this proves my point about you sucking ass.
read what normal people said, not what the ass lickers said.
i dont need weapons like the muslims do, the quotes are enough.

bella i was wondering if you like my avitar ??? it's the forrest of the impaled.
vlad tepes impaled 1000's of invaders that tried to takeover his land.
can you guess what religion the invaders followed ???
shame he turned into a monster AFTER he did it.

punisher said:
bella i was wondering if you like my avitar ??? it's the forrest of the impaled.
vlad tepes impaled 1000's of invaders that tried to takeover his land.
can you guess what religion the invaders followed ???
shame he turned into a monster AFTER he did it.
It's a bit monochromatic, really.
I was wondering if you like my avatar? It's of a girl with pink hair holding a vibrant yellow handbag.

if you dont like it dont read it and dont f**king moan at me.
it is my thread after all :) or can i post stupid things in other peoples threads.
and yes bella i copied and pasted, do you want me to type it word for word or what.

A COMPARISON BETWEEN MUHAMMED AND JESUS CHRIST
By George Zeller and Steve Van Nattan
Mohammed was the prophet of war;
Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith;
Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels";
Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life;
Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands;
Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION;
Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE;
Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR;
Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword;
Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!";
Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17);
Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!";
Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels;
Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest;
Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god;
Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets;
Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder;
Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).

Mohammed said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect;
The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire His Word in more than one language.

Mohammed hated music;
Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord's Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)

Mohammed allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of Islam can be a terrorist and moral animal like Osama bin Laden;
The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20)

Islam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the Muslim's prospects in Paradise.
The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God-- NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2)

The Muslim looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation.
The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:8)

Mohammed said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and Muhammed said a women goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight;
Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369);
Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244);
The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5);
Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12);
God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam;
The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah;
Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet;
Christ pronounced Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah;
Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Islam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all Muslims pray facing that direction;
Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is "in the midst" where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23)

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED!
Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

Islam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it:
The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for "whosoever will" to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16)

Those who leave Islam are killed in most Islamic nations;
Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.

Now, is a Muslim submitted to Allah and Islam because he loves Allah?
NO!
He dare not leave Islam, and he is loyal purely out of fear.

The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us.

punisher said:
thanks gothmother, stella, hope_reigns, evewasframed and i think bluey and robin :p
for not pretending to not see my point and attack me like i got a fatwa (contract) on my head :p

to the nice people choosing to pick on me............

Well, Punisher, it's a matter of being able to share your opinions. It doesn't matter if others find them unintelligent, unimaginable or even down right brilliant! It's always interesting to read other viewspoints on things. :)

PS. This is going to get ugly. Maybe we should consider leaving this matter alone, unless it's to specifically discuss religion - not take pot shots at each other.

EveWasFramed said:
punisher said:
thanks gothmother, stella, hope_reigns, evewasframed and i think bluey and robin :p
for not pretending to not see my point and attack me like i got a fatwa (contract) on my head :p

to the nice people choosing to pick on me............

Well, Punisher, it's a matter of being able to share your opinions. It doesn't matter if others find them unintelligent, unimaginable or even down right brilliant! It's always interesting to read other viewspoints on things. :)

I was wondering if you like my avatar? It's of a girl with pink hair holding a vibrant yellow handbag.
[/quote]

no its kinda honeysuckle and boring actually. Not the most original thing i have seen. But its up there with the blandest.

stella said:

no its kinda honeysuckle and boring actually. Not the most original thing i have seen. But its up there with the blandest.
[/quote]

haha i didnt see that post, and no i dont BELLA its a load of shite :p

I cannot stop laughing. Thanks again, Stella. When you resort to making fun of an avatar because you have no other argument, it's officially time to step away from the internet.

Bella said:
You lot are conveniently disregarding the fact that he had absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

And wow, Stella. I needed a morning laugh. Thank you.

and you forget the fact i dont need to say anything.
the quotes says it all for me, and stella knows a bit more then you do.
your just a little kid, grow up and stop making fun of people :)

Bella said:
I cannot stop laughing. Thanks again, Stella. When you resort to making fun of an avatar because you have no other argument, it's officially time to step away from the internet.

what? are you off your god **** meds? You asked if your avatar was liked, and i gave my opinion. If you cannot take other people's opinions, which evidently from your posts on this thread suggests, then its prob best YOU step away from the internet and sort your head out, i suggest a counseller. Being unable to accept that other people have opinions different to yours must be a *****, no wonder you're lonely, i would be too.

poor bella. sigh.

EveWasFramed said:
PS. This is going to get ugly. Maybe we should consider leaving this matter alone, unless it's to specifically discuss religion - not take pot shots at each other.

its only bella taking the piss, you can see her posts.
attacking people for saying what they think.

bella is quite funny, what is she trying to argue about ???
people posted quotes from the bible, did i ***** at them.
nope because you can say what you want. why cant bella get that into her head.

punisher said:
EveWasFramed said:

its only bella taking the piss, you can see her posts.
attacking people for saying what they think.

rofl@ you and stella...I'm merely trying to be diplomatic and keep the peace. :p

EDIT: It's not going to work, is it?? :p

stella said:
punisher said:
why can people say whatever about christianity and it's ok but i cant say what i want about islam without being made out like im an islamaphobe ???

Because you pretend to take the moral high ground and then abandon it. Destroying all your credibility with one fell swoop. You can’t call yourself superior and then turn around and behave inferior and get away with it. The same is true of every Christian who tries to talk from a stance of ignorance.

why is it different to hate islam when plenty of people here hate christianity ???

Once again you talk rather then listen and get all your facts wrong.

why stick up for islam like bitches and not for christianity ???

Facts wrong. Are Christians really the good guys? Lets see maybe 6,000 dead vers at least half a million. Who is the monster?

i wouldnt mind so much if you actually knew what you were defending and did'nt make excuses to say im a liar.
does this mean i can be racist to one colour and its ok, i dont think so..........

The problem is your the one who doesn't know what your saying and can't accept that. How many muslims have you actually known? How many have you been friends with?

why did bella say im islamaphobic for posting quotes from the quran, how many quotes from the bible are on this forum.
i havnt said anything bad about muslim people im just saying whats in there book, so whats wrong with that.

Ya, and there are simular passages in the bible. Doesn't even matter which part of the bible, its still in there. So what does that prove?

stop busting my balls i dont want to argue i want people to read my words more then these quotes.

They do and then you get the responses that you do.

You can't say what you want anymore, the media and nanny state have made it that way, and we have let them.

Because hate speach results in violence and death. And people who talk like you ignore that your side does just as much or more harm to others then the other sides. Do you really want the right to murder and torture others so badly?

Governments are so scared of being called a racist for economic reasons, that they've allowed our country to be weakened and destroyed by islam.

Wrong, our governments are more of a danger to themselves then Islam is to them. And they aren't scared at all, maybe you are, but rather they don't want there to be loss of life over petty pointless squabbles.

The governments know all to well that if we piss the muslims off then they'll cut off out oil supply, so thats why its not ok to even talk about islam without being called an islamophobe,

It's really in bad style to throw around insults in regard to anyone.

and to get away with it they've brainwashed the masses through the mass media.

This is the biggest pile of doo you have said yet. The media is on the side of pettiness and bigotry. Their stories are inaccurate and biased much of the time. They preach fear and intolerance. So for you to say what you do just goes that much further to sounding rediculous.

Can you imagine this happening a few hundreds of years ago? I think not, i bet our ancestors are turning in their graves.

Are you really so ready to destroy the planet?

Mostly I see little point in continuing, because the lack of accurate points is disturbing. All I see is people losing control and running amok in anger. The truth of the matter is that when people lose control and become angry they shut their brains off. So if your brain is off, how can I even expect sense?

Skorian said:
I see is people losing control and running amok in anger.

Here, here! :p
What's say we end it now?

EDIT: lol, end the anger, I mean. :p

Skorian said:
stella said:
punisher said:
why can people say whatever about christianity and it's ok but i cant say what i want about islam without being made out like im an islamaphobe ???

Because you pretend to take the moral high ground and then abandon it. Destroying all your credibility with one fell swoop. You can’t call yourself superior and then turn around and behave inferior and get away with it. The same is true of every Christian who tries to talk from a stance of ignorance.

why is it different to hate islam when plenty of people here hate christianity ???

Once again you talk rather then listen and get all your facts wrong.

why stick up for islam like bitches and not for christianity ???

Facts wrong. Are Christians really the good guys? Lets see maybe 6,000 dead vers at least half a million. Who is the monster?

i wouldnt mind so much if you actually knew what you were defending and did'nt make excuses to say im a liar.
does this mean i can be racist to one colour and its ok, i dont think so..........

The problem is your the one who doesn't know what your saying and can't accept that. How many muslims have you actually known? How many have you been friends with?

why did bella say im islamaphobic for posting quotes from the quran, how many quotes from the bible are on this forum.
i havnt said anything bad about muslim people im just saying whats in there book, so whats wrong with that.

Ya, and there are simular passages in the bible. Doesn't even matter which part of the bible, its still in there. So what does that prove?

stop busting my balls i dont want to argue i want people to read my words more then these quotes.

They do and then you get the responses that you do.

You can't say what you want anymore, the media and nanny state have made it that way, and we have let them.

Because hate speach results in violence and death. And people who talk like you ignore that your side does just as much or more harm to others then the other sides. Do you really want the right to murder and torture others so badly?

Governments are so scared of being called a racist for economic reasons, that they've allowed our country to be weakened and destroyed by islam.

Wrong, our governments are more of a danger to themselves then Islam is to them. And they aren't scared at all, maybe you are, but rather they don't want there to be loss of life over petty pointless squabbles.

The governments know all to well that if we piss the muslims off then they'll cut off out oil supply, so thats why its not ok to even talk about islam without being called an islamophobe,

It's really in bad style to throw around insults in regard to anyone.

and to get away with it they've brainwashed the masses through the mass media.

This is the biggest pile of doo you have said yet. The media is on the side of pettiness and bigotry. Their stories are inaccurate and biased much of the time. They preach fear and intolerance. So for you to say what you do just goes that much further to sounding rediculous.

Can you imagine this happening a few hundreds of years ago? I think not, i bet our ancestors are turning in their graves.

Are you really so ready to destroy the planet?

Mostly I see little point in continuing, because the lack of accurate points is disturbing. All I see is people losing control and running amok in anger. The truth of the matter is that when people lose control and become angry they shut their brains off. So if your brain is off, how can I even expect sense?

i didnt read what you wrote because i cant be botherd. if you and bella stay out of this thread, no more arguing.
some people want to know but your spoiling it.
thanks.
btw im a christian but i did'nt say im a good one.

punisher said:
i didnt read what you wrote because i cant be botherd. if you and bella stay out of this thread, no more arguing.

Uh, doesn't matter what you do to me, I made my points and that is all there is to it. Basically what your saying is that you don't even attempt to be accurate in what you say or do. Which I am not sure what that makes you, but it's not really desirable.

thanks.

Your spoiling it yourself. You don't even make sense.

Then why even open your mouth? All you will do is make the few decent Christians look terrible. Or maybe that is your plan?

Skorian said:
punisher said:

Uh, doesn't matter what you do to me, I made my points and that is all there is to it. Basically what your saying is that you don't even attempt to be accurate in what you say or do. Which I am not sure that that makes you, but it's not really desirable.

thanks.

Your spoiling it yourself. You don't even make sense.

Then why even open your mouth? All you will do is make the few decent Christians look terrible. Or maybe that is your plan?

i speak for myself not others, im just one person.
if im a naughty boy i'll apologise to god when i see him.

if i dont make sense fine, now stop attacking me and read the quotes. if you dont want to thats fine but leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back