best of 90's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chrism

I was at the grocery the other day when I heard a good old song from my early years of growing up. I didn't even know the title and the artist but I was singing along with it. It was fastball's out of my head, by the way.

So anyway, I would want a playlist of the best songs from the 90's but most of it I was too young (or too careless) to remember the titles and the artists.
I would appreciate it much if you post favorite songs (with title and artist) from the good old 90's.

Here's one from me. :)

sunscreen by baz luhrmann

Loved Ace of Base

The 90s ruled, music wise

No Rain by Blind Melon. Awesome song AND video.

Shogun said:
Do you remember this?? :D

oh yeah. haha thanks. Ace of Base! It's one of my brother's favorites. Thanks for sharing. :D

coricopat said:
Loved Ace of Base

The 90s ruled, music wise

No Rain by Blind Melon. Awesome song AND video.

I remembered this too. Specially the chubby bee tap dancer. I have to agree with you on that but there were also shits created in the 90's. Most of it were from the late 90's and those where the times when I was old enough to know the artists/titles and remember them.

thanks for sharing :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is also another song I really liked before

Daan said:
I would go for this one:

lol. You Dutchies and your gabber. Ahhh, how I do love you so. Now get out there and beat Spain's ass tomorrow!

Oh, I guess it's my turn to pick a 90s hit, eh? Remember when Green Day used to be good? Well, I sure do:
[youtube]NUTGr5t3MoY[/youtube]

also, this is one:
[youtube]VvcohzJvviQ[/youtube]

And of course:

[youtube]1ClCpfeIELw[/youtube]

I guess they really don't make music videos anymore, do they? The few times I've turned on MTV this decade it's been a whole lot of reality shows or other crap. Strange. I guess internet killed the video star just like video killed the radio star.

The 90s had some awesome shows, too.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast? MST3000, anybody?

And the internet in the 90s, while not quite as magical as the internet in the 80s, was pretty interesting too.

An archist said:
lol. You Dutchies and your gabber. Ahhh, how I do love you so. Now get out there and beat Spain's ass tomorrow!

Yeah, i liked both hakkuh and pogo. Too bad that music has turned so dull these days.

I am not such a big football fan, but it would be really great tomorrow, when i'm in the pub, if Holland wins.

Brian said:
The 90s had some awesome shows, too.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast? MST3000, anybody?

And the internet in the 90s, while not quite as magical as the internet in the 80s, was pretty interesting too.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was just about one of the best television shows ever made.

Everything! A grew up in the 90's, a lot better the the crap lifestyle that we live in now.

No, let's not idealize the 90s. We can be nostaligic for the things of that era but it was basically the same as today.

I love 1990s pop

[youtube]g1LE9s8RxYg[/youtube]

I love Pulp

[youtube]aqBpBy4R8mo[/youtube]

Great song by Manics ruined for me because i used to have it as my alarm clock tone on my phone

[youtube]fpCxEpoFAHI[/youtube]

[youtube]YSuHrTfcikU[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back