Beyond lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At one point your mother gave birth to you, following this you performed the necessary steps in order to ensure your survival up to this point. These activities include but are not limited to: Eating, Drinking, Breatheing and going to the bathroom.

the age old question.
we can only answer that ourselves after looking back at our lives after living a full life.
you are living today to get to tomorrow.. and after that? who knows. anything can happen.

You're alive because without you, the universe would be far less wonderful. So you're here to make things more enjoyable, fun and beautiful for everyone else, just by being here. I actually wrote something to the tune of this a while back...
------------------
The long tawny grass gleamed in the mirror of pale orange rays, which trickled the mountainous rock as the slow trail of dew runs it's flowery host. Deep through ocean blue sky, down, down past the snow-capped mountains through the isolated barren lot of evergreen, the rays relentlessly carried on beyond these trees bleached with age.

And surely those rays traversed across the horizon at mountainous feet, slowly creeping into your backyard. Your backyard where existed those spider things, you have called fiends. Those fiends who experienced a great deal of these rays, and knew of you and your disastrous ways. As by the script of history, surely in the end of days, those fiends shall get you.

Surely hatred consumes, for you will enter the cold dark of night and will spray their beds with poisons. Those strings of hair, rapid and ceaseless in growth, fleeing from chasms of fiery red tombs of solitude, retreating from within the earth's scalp into the world you’ve staked claim. Dig far deeper and you would see the brain of the construct of which your claim has been made.

And the construct’s failing eye, the constructed ever-warping platform for your feet to slumber, would fix her gaze solely on you, as if you but no one else rode this majestic beast into eternity's veil, unwaveringly calm and still she watches. Despite the incredible pain, she watches, from you she is black, bent and sickly tortured but she watches, and boldly refuses to suffer.

These creations of a construct, these eight-legged fabrications, not a hundredth your perceived worth or scale, these mini-monstrosities you have come to despise, and to revile in your poisoning of their tendrils of slumber, their oily slides of pale comfort, stolen from them as such be their worth, they might haunt you far beyond life, shortly before death, not under your sight, but above what you could know, into the time in which you’re dead.

True you’re the fit, more sturdy, suitable candidate to survive below the stolen atmosphere, a thief of reckoning, blind to what you owe, aimlessly sucking air, an automaton, a vacuum. But avoidance of certain truths has surely made a monster of you, it's seen nails grow, teeth sharpen, and heart blacken.

Those spiders you had been mindlessly seeking to rend have finally seen your end. From red to black, you're changed, your emotions now lack.

You've fallen from the graces of humanity, and become a creature of vanity.

And now will never see that far below those snow-capped mountains; the construct of your mind has burrowed deep beyond its reach, into emotions that leave you sightless, in a cold black world, frost, her bony fingers run sly across your heart, across vessels and flesh, freezing more than just body. Less than all of you, but more than what's yours.

And in this prison you’ve beseeched, your mind now wanders in the barren lot of trees, surely and forever. Eternally bleached.
---------

Often times we'll be without an explanation for why we are here, which leaves us broken, scared and hurt beyond explanation. Loneliness feels just like this. But to hurt so badly for something we cannot expect ourselves to understand, we are punishing what should be impossible to punish. We would not wish pain on someone because they fail to answer us if we ask what the meaning of life is, we should not want them to suffer for it, so why should we suffer for not knowing?

The only point that I believe is needed to get us through, and to see to it that we follow a moral compass, and have joy in our lives. Is that we are here, and that is the point. You are the point, and me, and everyone else in the world, we are life, as well as the point to it.

Limlim said:
At one point your mother gave birth to you, following this you performed the necessary steps in order to ensure your survival up to this point. These activities include but are not limited to: Eating, Drinking, Breatheing and going to the bathroom.
My thoughts exactly LOL

Sunshine1020 said:
I'm just really lonely. No one to talk to that understands.

we are all lonely to some degree Sunshine1020, thats why we are here :)

Sunshine1020 said:
Why am I living?

So that we, the users of this site, can respond to your inquiry. Think about it. Your existence is intricately woven into the space-time continuum. Without you, a score of events would have unfolded differently, possibly for the better, or for worse. You've been assigned a role—a chess piece on a board. But unlike a chess piece, you're are free to move about as you wish. You're living to exercise your ability to make decisions, and to witness the effect they have on the world around you.

Limlim said:

His wisdom is legendary...

I echo MsMac's post....

"we are all lonely to some degree Sunshine1020, thats why we are here"

I'm in my fifties now, when I was in my teens I was horribly lonely and feeling much/most of the time hopeless...in my later teens and my twenties started to learn/practise social skills...have had a reasonable life, like most human's have had a mix of good and bad...I don't know you but I do hope you find some connection here and perhaps in your non cyber life too....

JH

Is it that no one understands your loneliness in general, or something that makes you lonely? I hope you keep on living for as long as you can, and find what you are meant to do on this planet. I also hope you find someone that understands whatever it is your specifically going through. I am here to listen when you need to talk, and hopefully you will feel less lonely in time.

imgres

Somehow this pic of nas , inspires me , whenever i feel down , these days , i visualize this photo.This pic exhibits emotions like " i am not going down, i am here to stay , i will not give up , and aint honeysuckle you can tell me" something like that and that includes only the face expression of his not the chains and jewellery.
I make this expression too and then i feel better.It gives me this attitude " i run this town now , meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" .

Latest posts

Back