Black hole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Cleocatra said:
Hey, it was nothing I did. If you've been here for awhile, you'll know that this site crashes from time to time. I hadn't even been here yesterday much at all, all I know is when I logged in here at midnight PST, the site went down right as I was sending a pm. And FYI, I have backed up the database but for whatever reason restoring the database, well this is it.

NewBirth said:
yep. looks like maybe she was resetting the 2 forum areas? 2 make them open only 4 members? but 4got or failed 2 do a backup 1st :(
or!!!
maybe she did everything right. & then the server crashed afterwards
no big deal. @ least the areas r right now
right. i tried 2 log on @ 11pm est. site was down. important thing is that its all worked out... no big deal. some missing posts rnt the end of the world

>_< I lost some pms that I sent and it took me forever to remember what I said lol. Oh well... I've re-done them now. It's no biggie :)
As long as we've still got a LonelyLife to come to and talk, I'm good. I would cry if the site died forever :(

What about the pms that we wrote that got lost? I've been on edge worrying that people never got my letters and just think that I never wrote them back. :(

I would write them all again but who can know which ones I wrote to who and who didn't get them???

Almond said:
What about the pms that we wrote that got lost? I've been on edge worrying that people never got my letters and just think that I never wrote them back. :(

I would write them all again but who can know which ones I wrote to who and who didn't get them???

look at "sent items" and see who you responded to. You may have to check back in the "inbox" to check the times sent/received or look at which received pms you responded to. Or just send out a bunch of pms saying "sorry if I didn't pm you back, the site crashed and the pms I sent got lost." I did both of those, and no angry responses yet lol.

Yes well I don't think anyone should get angry for this since it's no one's fault really that this happened :D
And yes Almond, do what Qui said..that's how you know who's gotten what you've written. Hope things are fine for everyone here now :)

Exactly what mink and Qui said. I myself had to do that to make sure that Queen Cleocatra got a pm that I sent her. And right now it is painful for me to site up for to long. All tho to day has been better. But unfortunately it is no ones fault that there was posts gone and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

As I said be for its just one of them things. Lets hope it don't happen again,,, no sweet bro,, just move on :p

Latest posts

Back