Bloke from Glasgow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE1986

Reaction score
Hello everyone, The names Ryan

Im 27 and from Glasgow, I found this forum by accident while doing a google search for something else. Never been too great at intoductions, possibly a factor for all of us on here. I might aswell be frank, since this is a forum for lonely people, i am lonely. Ive always been an atypical introvert and loner, in many ways i found a solace in it, i liked being the loner. Problem is that after spending the last 15 years as a loner, i find myself feeling lonely. Ironic eh?

Recently found out that i might be suffering from a mild depression and that i have been since a teenager and just didnt realise. I assumed it was part of my personality. It may explain my tendancy towards being a loner. Like everyone else in the world ive made mistakes in life and also been the victim of some pretty bad luck at times.

Little about me, im a gamer and classic example of a geek, i build models in my spare time, work on my 2 aquariums, read and watch far too much TV. I like to think that im generally a nice guy, but ill let you be the judge of that.

Simply looking to meet new people and perhaps add to my limited libary of friends.

Im sure ill bump into some of you on the site, ill try to be nice :p

Hello Ryan, welcome to the site. Sorry about your current weather!

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome, Glaswigion! No idea if that's right :p

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Hi Ryan, welcome :) aren't there quite a few members from Glasgow here? You have some great fish there.

Latest posts

Back