Boo!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbows

Reaction score
Hi there!

Such a pleasure to meet you and thank you in advance for even taking the time to read this.
I enjoy science fiction and I like to watch tv shows. Things like Doctor who & Warehouse 13 are my favourite.

I also like to read. Which might have been visible from my username!
I joined this forum because as long as I can remember, I have been struggling with feeling lonely and worthless. It's either feeling terrible, or feeling great.

I'm slipping into a sad period again and so I've signed up. I would really enjoy it if I could make friends here. It seems like a peaceful place.

I hope we can be great friends.
Thank you again for reading this.

Have a great day!

argosgold said:
Harrow Helena. I think you'll like it here...... :D

Why thank you my dear. :)
Thank you for already being so kind to me on the chat. A true delight.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hi and welcome, I love Sci-fi (the mod is ok too :p) too and enjoy WH:13 and others. I even wrote a book of short sci-fi stories.

Welcome to the forum! :)
I'm sure you'll meet a lot of new friends here.

Edward W said:
Hi and welcome, I love Sci-fi (the mod is ok too :p) too and enjoy WH:13 and others. I even wrote a book of short sci-fi stories.

Do tell me more about that?

Thank you all for the greetings, by the way. I truly appreciate it! :3

I see you are new also! Welcome, although you are 2 days my senior haha.

Socialawkwardness101 said:

Haha, yes, indeed! Go make my food now, listen to your senior. 8D

HGwells said:

Sure! You have a choice between toast and instant noodles :>

And in regards to reading, I'll admit I've never been much of a reader, but I've been trying to change that lately. I read The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss recently and now Im super-eager for the third book to be released :<

Im currently reading The Brothers Grimm (admittedly inspired by watching the Grimm series.)

HGwells said:

Sure! You have a choice between toast and instant noodles :>

And in regards to reading, I'll admit I've never been much of a reader, but I've been trying to change that lately. I read The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss recently and now Im super-eager for the third book to be released :<

Im currently reading The Brothers Grimm (admittedly inspired by watching the Grimm series.)

Hm, instant noodles it is then!

Ah, I must disappoint you that I have no idea what books those are. I love reading, but I mostly read the unknown works on the internet (And fanfiction. I'm so horrible.) I do read wings and some thrillers and stuff.

I do know Grimm! That's nice!

Reading is fun, and a pretty good escape. Good that you're trying to change that around! You'll have more fun with every new book. :3

Latest posts

Back