Books you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke_S

Reaction score
Hey, I've just finished one of the best books I've read in a long time, thought we could talk about the favorite books that we've read.

Tolkien's The Silmarillion has to be one of the most epic novels I have read so far. I actually preferred it to Lord of the Rings because it was so hugely epic. Definitely now one of my all time favorites.

Some other of my favorites are;

American Psycho: Brett Easton Ellis
The Dark Tower: Stephen King
Full Dark No Stars: Stephen King
At the Mountains of Madness: HP Lovecraft
Beyond the Walls of Sleep: HP Lovecraft

I'm going with:

1. "The Hobbit"
2. "Bodies In The Backyard"
3. "Bible"
4. "Various Chess books"
5. "Books related to "Biblical Prophecy"
6. "Books with respect to "Non-Biblical Prophecy."

I'll go with basically anything by Lovecraft, Jane Austen, Goethe, Dostojevskij, Kafka and Ibsen. I love the old classics. Virginia Woolf is great, too. Oh, and "Anne of Green Gables" is awesome. And the Bronte sisters. And I love Erlend Loe, though he's actually contemporary.

When I think about it (and observe my above rambling), I probably love most books. Just don't make me read Twilight. Anything but Twilight!

Hmm. I'm just going to post a link to my profile on Shelfari (a site I use to keep track of books I've read). I really ought to update, as I've read a few books recently.

My Shelfari Profile

Latest posts

Back