Boots?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately can't help you and for some reason I thought this would be about the chemists chain. Oops.

FunkyBuddha said:
annik said:
Unfortunately can't help you and for some reason I thought this would be about the chemists chain. Oops.

Are you saying you think Ted needs some cosmetic enhancement?

Not very nice...

Hmm, I didn't quite get the "chemists" remark. I must be slow or very out of the loop. Be sure, though, that there are no enhancements, cosmetic or otherwise, that would help this mug of mine.
Have you tried Amazon for a pair?

Maybe I'll try eBay first, they tend to have cheaper stuff. lol

Now I feel mean! Its just boots here (UK) is a high street shop. I don't even go in there because I don't wear make up and I get toiletries from Tesco.

FunkyBuddha said:

annik said:
Now I feel mean! Its just boots here (UK) is a high street shop. I don't even go in there because I don't wear make up and I get toiletries from Tesco.
Awe, shucks, darlin' we jis doant speak yore lingo over here in Teyaxis. lol I thought a boot was the trunk of a car over there. didn't pick up your definition when I watched those British shows last week. Ha. O'va h'yer boots is whut we war on our feet. lmao

Oh yeah its that too!
I just thought this thread was going to be someone talking about the service in there or something! Its always funny how Americans & English speak the same language but don't if you know what I mean! :)

annik said:
Oh yeah its that too!
I just thought this thread was going to be someone talking about the service in there or something! Its always funny how Americans & English speak the same language but don't if you know what I mean! :)
I'm usually pretty good at picking up on British English. After all, therein lies my roots and I try to keep up with folks across the pond. lol My post was a joke that was apparently lost... I need some Wellingtons that will better help me climb the walls... as in I am BORED! lol Is that better? :D

Ha! Now I get it! Because I Thought "wall climbing boots" were a brand or something!! Because I know nothing about climbing boots. Wow I feel so stupid on so many levels! :p

tedgresham said:
My post was a joke that was apparently lost...

Not entirely. I chuckled.

annik said:
Ha! Now I get it! Because I Thought "wall climbing boots" were a brand or something!! Because I know nothing about climbing boots. Wow I feel so stupid on so many levels! :p

::shakes head::

Hope you find your boots and get some good climbing in, Ted.

FunkyBuddha said:
tedgresham said:
My post was a joke that was apparently lost...

Not entirely. I chuckled.

annik said:

::shakes head::

Hope you find your boots and get some good climbing in, Ted.
Yeah, that, or find a way to occupy my days. lol Thanks.

I thing the Ugg guy has been by twice today already and is due again any minute.

Latest posts

Back