Boss Man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vacuo

Reaction score
hey.
so i've been dating my current boyfriend for nearly a year now, and i moved in with him a few months ago. but lately he's just gotten all bossy towards me. normally i dont care, but because he's so much older than me, it's weird. like he's trying to be a dad towards me, it's ******* retarded. we've been arguing about everything, and he's just pissing me off at this point..ugh.. i'm just getting upset every 5 minutes about this honeysuckle..and its dumb because it shouldnt be a big deal, but its just..ugh.

sounds like you need marriage counseling.....
Crap you're not married.

Maybe it kind of went unhealty on you.
LOVE IS NOT A PRISON.
You have options.
Move out or stay

evidently...he's not going to get some...anytime soon :p

My ex-wf did the samething to me....notice..She's my ex.
Everything was fine when we were go out or just dating.
After we got married, she went phyco on my ass.
She was the same age as I...but it drove me fucken nuts.
If i wanted a mommy..i would have stayed the fresia home with my parents.

Controll issues....
When you were going out...it was like he was just chasing you.
You still retained freedom. If he gave any slight signs of controlling ya..
You can easiy told him..."I'll see you next week or I need time with my friends."
Or stay from him for a while.

when you moved in...it became he fucken owned ya...lol
It dosn't happen overnite...it slowly builds up.
Then you wake up oneday and say to yourself...WTF ????.lol
2 months is a shot time...you're still healthy and havn't lost yourself.
Give it more time...like in the next 3 months, if he tells you ...you don't have to
work or go to school...Or if you notice you don't hang out with your friends anymore.
Or there's less and less people in your life.
Or your life is centered soling around him...bascailly if you get to that piont...You've lost yourself.
Then you might get depressed or perhapse need to go see a fuken shrink...thinking there's something worng with you.
Maybe you might get precribe happy blue pills so you can continue to stay in the fucken prison..lol

Listen to your body, your feelings, your thoughts, your gut instink. If it's tellin you it's wrong or messed up...then that's what it is.

My ex-gf went totally opposite after she relasped into her addictions.
At first , she was okay...She had her own life, carreer, money, interest, friends...etc
Then she went fucken wack or really retarded on my ass. It drove me fucken nutz.
I was't her god **** daddy to picking up after her fucken mess all the fucken time.

I know someone with a husband that's much, much older than her...She's a phyco case.
The honeysuckle is ******* her up hard...

You need to address this issue with him properly before it gets too out of hand / completely beyond your control.

My bf and I only just moved in together a few months ago as well (and he's nine years older than me). We aren't good at talking to each other about problems so we keep a book where we write down any problems we're feeling with the other person, or anything that's wrong, anything like that. Instead of being in the heat of the moment and resorting to insulting or screaming at one another, your partner and yourself has time to read, reflect and reply with their point of view in a non-yelling / non-screaming / non-argumentative way.

Sorry if this reads really badly, I'm tired :p:p

You live with him, so you're gonna have to learn this little thing called compromise, otherwise things will head downhill pretty quick.

Thanks everyoneee.
I was pretty pissed off last night, haha. But everything's a bit better.
We didn't talk about it yet, soooo it'll probably jump back some day and start pissing me off again. I guess i gotta prepare for that or something.
Maybe I'll try that book thing like suggested, so we don't rip off eachother's faces.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back