Bounce

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sometimes

Reaction score
When I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a low-down day. This was one of the lowest days in the last couple of months.
I've been bouncing up and down every couple of days since September, when I had this virus, and then that virus.
I need to get outside, and I need to get more sun, and I need to get more excercise, and I need to have fun. The sculptures, the puzzles, the stage plays, the hikes, the Meetup brunches. I'm tired.

The way I look at it is that you're fighting a war with yourself. The depression/anxiety is attacking, making you want to surrender, but if you do that, things only get worse. So you have to fight back, force yourself to do things you don't want to do so you aren't terrorized by your own brain. Eventually, the depression/anxiety will retreat and you'll start seeing more of yourself again.

The way I look at it is that you're fighting a war with yourself. The depression/anxiety is attacking, making you want to surrender, but if you do that, things only get worse. So you have to fight back, force yourself to do things you don't want to do so you aren't terrorized by your own brain. Eventually, the depression/anxiety will retreat and you'll start seeing more of yourself again.
Thank you for the encouraging words. It helps.

Latest posts

Back