Boyfriends, girlfriends & single life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firebird85 said:
Who's the one who requires top looks, "financial stability", college degrees, cars and "daring" personality?

You do, obviously. I feel sorry for you, because I know there can be a decent dude in there somewhere... once you shovel all the bullshit away.

Nice sarcasm. I think we all know what gender requires that stuff.

firebird85 said:

If you really think that honeysuckle like cars and college degrees are at the top of the list for what attracts women youre nuts. Youre just projecting your insecurities on an entire gender. The observations youre making arent from a detached perspective, but an incredibly angst-filled one. Theres probably nothing that turns a girl off more than being an angry chauvinist, right? I mean, that just SCREAMS virgin.

Among the Sleep said:
firebird85 said:

If you really think that honeysuckle like cars and college degrees are at the top of the list for what attracts women youre nuts. Youre just projecting your insecurities on an entire gender. The observations youre making arent from a detached perspective, but an incredibly angst-filled one. Theres probably nothing that turns a girl off more than being an angry chauvinist, right? I mean, that just SCREAMS virgin.

I know you're new here, so I will inform you that you probably shouldn't bother replying to firebird85's comments. He has been posting the same thing for months now. Most people have already gotten tired of it, so now he's merely trolling.

flaneur said:
Among the Sleep said:
firebird85 said:

I know you're new here, so I will inform you that you probably shouldn't bother replying to firebird85's comments. He has been posting the same thing for months now. Most people have already gotten tired of it, so now he's merely trolling.

Ah, gotcha.

Errr....ok
Food, shelter and TLC.
That would be basic necessites
any human wants...

WOMEN WANTS MEN not little boys.

I might not be a rocket scientist or
the pick of the liter...

I have my magic CHARMERS in pocket. :)

I WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET
AND IN THE CONNER OF MY EYES
I SAW A PRETTY THING APPROACHING ME.
SHE SAID,... I NEVER SEEN A MAN WHO LOOKS
SO WELL ALONG, THAT CAN USE SOME COMPANY.
IF YOU PAY THE RIGHT PRICE, YOU CAN DO
WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND ILL BE ON MY WAY.

I SAID...

YOU'RE SUCH A SWEET THANG...
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?

SHE LOOKED AT ME AND THIS IS
WHAT SHE SAID.....

THERE AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKAGED
MONEY DONT GROW ON TREES.
I GOT BILLS TO PAY.
I GOT MOUTHS TO FEED.
THERE AINT NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE.

I CANT SLOW DOWN.
I CANT HOLD BACK,
THOUGH I WISH I COULD..

THERE AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKAGED.
MONEY DONT GROWS ON TREE.

She can support herself, and I will support myself. Women wanted feminism, and to work like men do, and that's what they have/are getting now.

K...
Equality.

So every human that walked on this rock
Had/have or will have to endure sometype
Of pains or challenges.

Life is not without pains...
Suffering is optional.

1, youre going to die.
2, you must live until you die.
3, everything in between is optional.

ALL DEAD MEN ARE EQUAL.

And as far women rejecting my ass...
I lost count.
Ive been used, played, stood up, dragged alone.

Im in a,relationship now.
My fiancee rejects me from time to time.
I don't always get things my way.
We dont always see eye to eye on
Everything on all matters.

Just becuase im right dosnt necessary mean that
Sbe is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back