breakin a leg...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr.awing

Reaction score
well. im not exactly down on my loneliness, i actually enjoy it to some degree. that isnt to say i am always enjoying my time as it happens, but to say it bugs me to the point where i try to do things to forget it... no... no... acceptance of a role in life is better.

im writer/painter/etc. and thrive on the lonely moments. i guess i am here to touch base with others to see how they have done with this odd role that seems to begin at birth and that which most of us try to get out of... until you get the actual meaning or purpose of this rather peculiar role in this world of so many people. the real key i found was to let go of some kind of victim mentality and to embrace the actuality of sustained living... autonomously and independently or a significant other.... not to say that is a bad thing to get... but all in the time it should.

feel free to pose a question that would tick off someone or challenge depth. or share the travel... especially if you are similar. obviously i like contact or i wouldnt be joining up...

Welcome to the forums dr.awing.

dr.awing said:
well. im not exactly down on my loneliness, i actually enjoy it to some degree. that isnt to say i am always enjoying my time as it happens, but to say it bugs me to the point where i try to do things to forget it... no... no... acceptance of a role in life is better.

im writer/painter/etc. and thrive on the lonely moments. i guess i am here to touch base with others to see how they have done with this odd role that seems to begin at birth and that which most of us try to get out of... until you get the actual meaning or purpose of this rather peculiar role in this world of so many people. the real key i found was to let go of some kind of victim mentality and to embrace the actuality of sustained living... autonomously and independently or a significant other.... not to say that is a bad thing to get... but all in the time it should.

feel free to pose a question that would tick off someone or challenge depth. or share the travel... especially if you are similar. obviously i like contact or i wouldnt be joining up...

That was an interesting first post. Have you really broke a leg or is it the actor in you :D You know when you go out on stage to give the performance of your life and ppl say break a leg :cool:

The part I balded in your post I think is true. To find that key sometimes takes an incredible journey of heartache and a lot of tears.

Can be the making of you though if you do get the key.

I think one thing that the singleton life can do is leave you free to experience stuff that other wise you would not have. Like travel and to pursue moor interesting hobbies. I think if you do go fro life with out a significant other and no kids it can make you a much moor interesting person then you might had been.

You only have to look back in history and see that most ppl that have had pain and heartache have gone down in history to be moor interesting then most. And after all one thing that most ppl do wont apart from an easy life is to be remembered. But no one would remember anyone for having an easy life and doing all the things that society would expat them to like get marred have kids, pay the mortgage of then have grand kids and become your average grandad or grammar. Know what I mean.

God am rambling here :p Welcome here mate :)

Bluey said:
dr.awing said:

That was an interesting first post. Have you really broke a leg or is it the actor in you :D You know when you go out on stage to give the performance of your life and ppl say break a leg :cool:

The part I balded in your post I think is true. To find that key sometimes takes an incredible journey of heartache and a lot of tears.

Can be the making of you though if you do get the key.

I think one thing that the singleton life can do is leave you free to experience stuff that other wise you would not have. Like travel and to pursue moor interesting hobbies. I think if you do go fro life with out a significant other and no kids it can make you a much moor interesting person then you might had been.

You only have to look back in history and see that most ppl that have had pain and heartache have gone down in history to be moor interesting then most. And after all one thing that most ppl do wont apart from an easy life is to be remembered. But no one would remember anyone for having an easy life and doing all the things that society would expat them to like get marred have kids, pay the mortgage of then have grand kids and become your average grandad or grammar. Know what I mean.

God am rambling here :p Welcome here mate :)

deep agreement dude... grass isnt greener... it tastes the same... pick a side and love it... but dont abhor the other.

Latest posts

Back