Bring in the Kraut

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatbouncer

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am a 34 year old guy from germany, who stumbled across this forum when searching for adult penpals (adult like in grown up ... not like rawk with your parts out) and thought I would give it a try.

I am currently feeling a growing restlessness, growing unsatisfied with how things are going in this world. I feel somewhat alienated from my surrounding wondering where the world took the turn that I missed.

Hope to find some interesting new contacts that are interested in talking and exchanging mails.

Cheers
The Bouncer

Beatbouncer said:
I am currently feeling a growing restlessness, growing unsatisfied with how things are going in this world. I feel somewhat alienated from my surrounding wondering where the world took the turn that I missed.

I'm saying 'hi' with delay, but I've been thinking about your post and my current situation. I could say exactly the same about myself. It's a perfect description of my whole life actually, but last ten years have been far the worst. I'm starting to think that being alienated is bigger problem than feeling lonely for me. What does make you feel alienated?

Hello leaves,

it is difficult to describe, but I will give it a shot. In my eyes my parents did a decent job in bringing me up. They taught me manners and values and I always thought I was rather well prepared for this world.
But somehow starting slowly from the late ninetees and very fast lately, I somehow feel less and less connected to the world that is surrounding me. I feel like I am coming from another planet. My values don´t seem to count a bit with the folks around me and I sometimes ask myself wheter I am the last sane person left on this planet.
It doesn´t matter where I look, my collegues at work, the kids that sit in the same bus while I drive to work, people I have been knowing a long time, politics once more throwing the world into the dumpster ... this could go on for hours.

I just have the feeling that I am walking down a street I have always thought would be led by common sense, and at a certain point everyone else I know took a turn to the left and I have missed that point. And when I now look at those people and society I stand there and can only shake my head in disbelief. I could try to adjust, but that would mean betraying everything I belief in turning in what I despise most in modern society, so I don´t.
And thats the reason why I turn nuts these days. Everyone is only caring for oneself, not looking behind ones own pleasure and fun. The world is the playball of a few elites that haven´t got the slightest bit of common sense remaining and teenagers that are around 14 years old are planning gang bang parties on the way to school (yes I have actually witnessed that).
Its just so that I somehow have the feeling that the net, that kept this society in shape and gave a certain security to the people has crumbled away and now things are heading all in opposite directions.

I'm an adult and I like to rawk with my parts out.

Anyway..

...welcome to the site. :)

Latest posts

Back