broken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fie

I feel alone, I'm just a person on my own i've learned.. and there is absolutly no-one who will stand up for me.. People who I would help..just disappear when i'm in trouble.. They are gone..
Byebye my dear "friends"...

Fie,
It's hard to find friends who truely care about you. They are One in a Million. It's true, we are all just people on our own. When it comes to the really important things in life, for the most part, everyone stands alone. It's your decision what kind of life you want to live. When it comes to getting in trouble..........No one wants to get in trouble. maybe that's why your friends disappear during the hard times.

You can't live your life enitrely for others all the time because:

1) It makes it too easy for them to use you.
2) Your happiness is just as important.  You have to care about yourself, not just about others.
3) Happiness and optimism is what makes someone liked.

That's true what Dreaming and Joey said, and I want to add that this is life, we all faced this disappointment, and we met here because we think about it: "why we are lonely???", and I believe that we feel it because we are sensitive people, we can feel, we are humans. Don't worry stand up and face it, one day you'll find the honest friends around you.

realandtruelove said:
That's true what Dreaming and Joey said, and I want to add that this is life, we all faced this disappointment, and we met here because we think about it: "why we are lonely???", and I believe that we feel it because we are sensitive people, we can feel, we are humans. Don't worry stand up and face it, one day you'll find the honest friends around you.

I agree with joeynicdao and DreamingOfValdez: realandtruelove says things I can also relate to.
I've found some friends in my life: i mean, people which seem to care about me; they are nice persons, really I'm happy for having met them, nevertheless I feel so lonely. Friends are important, but when I get back home at night I lock the door and realize I'm just a lonely person.

Friends are important, but when I get back home at night I lock the door and realize I'm just a lonely person.
[/quote]

me too.keeper,have a sweet dream tonite.

I am so with you Keeper and shinojuly, i have a few lovely close friends but still i am very lonely, i thought i was the only one who had friends but was lonely, now i know i'm not. thank you for that. xx

You can be in a room full of friends and family and still feel isolatated and alone, I know I do

You are not alone believe me. Finding others who will stand by you is hard, this I know for sure. Those who flee in your time of need are not your friends. Finding new friends is not easy I know, but there are others here like me who you can talk to ok? Anytime.

fie said:
I feel alone, I'm just a person on my own i've learned.. and there is absolutly no-one who will stand up for me.. People who I would help..just disappear when i'm in trouble.. They are gone..
Byebye my dear "friends"...

its chinese spring festival now.i went back to my hometown, met the old friends.we talked, we went out for fun, we drunk, i didnt remember what we said, i just feel sad. when we said goodbye to each other,i feel a broken life.
these friends,they r like flowers which ever companied  with me in the old days,and then ,the wind, blow them away,they r in different places,living the different life.
im a bit scared about my feeling.i dont know y im so lonely. i push those friends away, but i also really like them. its so weird.
i dont know y i want to cry now.its just a kind of desperation. i know i should open my heart, but i still hurry to my room ,stay alone.

Latest posts

Back