Bullying Has Gotten Much More Serious! What Has Happened?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bullying has been and will always be, serious. Surely the internet era has given more possibilities for people to bully each other etc.

i was bullied when i was about 7 or 8, i use to walk home and my front door neighbor about my age would bully me walking home. He would try to block me from walking in the side walk and call me names. i never told anyone. I think that alot of times kids are scared to talk and parents should always talk to their kids openly where they can share anything. Alot of bullying goes unnoticed thats why bad things happen.

Disconnection and superficiality.

People are more disconnected than ever before - from their families, friends, communities, coworkers, peers, neighbors, classmates, etc.

Also, the world is awash in a wave of falsity and fakeness.

One is the catalyst and the other is the multiplier.

When you feel truly "alone" and "unreal" and are attacked, the threat level is higher to you emotionally and/or physically (at least this is the perception), so people respond with greater intensity and severity.

In the good ol' days, folks had some stability in their lives, even if they weren't popular. But nowadays, people truly stand alone in an unreal dreamlike state.

This is a dangerous phenomenon.

Also, PC culture has made its way into protecting the bullies and try to find "another way" to deal with it. Bullies only understand what they comunicate, no amount of words is going to stop them.

Latest posts

Back