Bye -- This time for real

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am back and the reason I left, was not a showoff but mods know that well coz I was really addicted here and needed to stay away from computer, anyway I am out of that addiction to forum and I think I should register here again to know whats happening with people as none is actually telling me anything.

So I am back, should I make another thread? Guess I should. LOL. I will copy paste this

packyourbags said:
Hey Sanal..
i'm sorry i didn't tell you about Grundel, i didn't know you were gone...
(hug)
thank you so much for caring...

Hi PYB (donno ur real name lol sry) Edit: Hi Shade (lol got it from another post:p I am such a stalker)

I didnt specifically mean you lol:p I m so sorry if it seemed that way. I said in general as I am still in touch with many in this forum via msn and forum chat but nobody mentioned about grundel. So I decided I should register again and atleast lurk to know whats happening here.

Sure will

Edit: Zak is my nickname, real name is "sanal"

Bluey said:
Caesium said:
tunak tunak!

hah, Is that an inside joke? Cos I don't get it

Its a song man lol and I bet you have seen it:p Singer dude is mad so dont bother watching it, its worse than my singing. eh.. or on second thought, watch it, its good for a laugh, just youtube it... and yeh I should slap you now

*slaps bluey* take that... and this... and that... lol

LMAO, Ye I heard that many times be for but did not know it was called that.

[youtube]bAN7Ts0xBo[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back