bye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
sorry sophia..coming back was a bad idea...whats worse than being seen as an alcoholic with problems? being seen as some punk who thinks his problems are cool. fresia this. i'm sorry.

Hey Gaulosis. You said you thought it was funny, that you were laughing at yourself. So i think it confused others, but it didn't confuse me.

I'd like for you to stay and I do care. I like reading your poetry and seeing your posts. Please reconsider.

it doesn't really matter if i stay or not. i shouldn't have posted that. i shouldn't have posted anything. i dont care anymore. i really dont. i dont give a honeysuckle. its whatever. careless carefor carefree carefucked

Question: Why dont you care?

And I think it does matter if you stay or if you go. If you stay maybe you could work through some stuff. Regardless of what you may believe, people here DO care.

i never have cared. you know that.

nah, see people dont really CARE. people are selfish. people are mean. people are insane, crazy, chaos.
a person cares. a person gives. a person is nice. a person is helping, sweet, and warm.

I find it strange that you do not care, but you care if others care. It's like a paradox. "I dont give a honeysuckle about myself, but it makes me feel better that others believe in me."

Now that I think about it I have felt like that before, when I was really down and out. Look, you can't give up on yourself, don't leave ALL.

no see, i dont care about myself. honestly who cares about themselves? and i dont care if people believe in me, but i do care if people dont believe in me.

i'm gonna stop now.
you can text me sophia.
i might answer but if i dont
i'm sorry, really i am.

How long have you been on the internet? There's different personalities here. There are people who will laugh at you, those that will roll their eyes and some that will take the time to make a comforting post. If you feel the need to run because a few people didn't like your post and openly mocked you for it, then go ahead. Keep doing this and you'll get nowhere.

*sigh* You dont have to respond. Really, you dont.

And again, i point out a paradox, you dont care if people believe in you but it affects you negatively if they dont. So, basically, you DO care what people think.

Dude, you cant give up. Dont do this. :(

Have you ever even gotten help from like a therapist? You should. There are other ways out of this Gaulosis.

gauloises said:
i dont want to go anywhere. i want to go nowhere

Then quit responding to posts.

Personally, I don't think you should leave...because you came here for a reason. Just...maybe try to explain yourself a bit better next time, eh?

You did seem to indicate that you thought that drinking too much was sooooo hilarious...and on the internet it's hard to get a read on people because all we can go on is what they say....and if you say things like that, then YEAH, people are going to make assumptions that may not be correct.

Either way, I hope things go alright for ya.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back