Can i get banned for no reason?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey said:
soresoul said:
Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

IDK, But I have to ask, Are you any good at blowing air mattress up? If so you can come camping with us :p lol Am determined am not going to be doing my own donkey work XD

HA, you could just get yourself one of these. It will do the donkey work for you. :p
vango-rechargeable-electric-airbed-pump-3637-p.jpg

I've got an electric pump and two air matresses.
I was only going camping,think i'm arranging the next ALL meet up lol

TheRealCallie said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:
Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

IDK, But I have to ask, Are you any good at blowing air mattress up? If so you can come camping with us :p lol Am determined am not going to be doing my own donkey work XD

HA, you could just get yourself one of these. It will do the donkey work for you. :p

I have a car pump for the tires that is always in my car that would also do it.
But I am the sort of person that would wait an hour after someone just about killed them self's blowing it up then say oh I cold have gave you this to use lol
What would make it more funny is they would be doing it as a fever for me.
I have in the past been chased around a filed with a knife be for because of this sort of seance of hummer. I think its worth the risk getting stabbed for XD

Serephina said:
I've got an electric pump and two air matresses.
I was only going camping,think i'm arranging the next ALL meet up lol

Doh! your one step ahead of me.

A ALL camping trip would be mint.
We all camping out at matlock then :p

Bluey said:
TheRealCallie said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:

But I am the sort of person that would wait an hour after someone just about killed them self's blowing it up then say oh I cold have gave you this to use lol
I have in the past been chased around a filed with a knife be for because of this sort of seance of hummer. I think its worth the risk getting stabbed for XD

I think after this statement, not only will you be doing your OWN donkey work, you'll be doing everyone else's too. lol :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Bluey said:
TheRealCallie said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:

I think after this statement, not only will you be doing your OWN donkey work, you'll be doing everyone else's too. lol :club:

lol,yep,I agree with you

TheRealCallie said:

That is normally how it pans out yes lol
Then I will just get my bank card and go to a Bed & breakfast and pay for a room where you don't get wet, Have a proper bed to sleep in and have a cook bracket made you and a shower that you dont have to walk accrues a cold wet field for lol
Plus you dont spend all night hearing a zip gown down followed by someone peeing next to your head lol

You know I did used to enjoy camping lol

Bluey said:
TheRealCallie said:

That is normally how it pans out yes lol
Then I will just get my bank card and go to a Bed & breakfast and pay for a room where you don't get wet, Have a proper bed to sleep in and have a cook bracket made you and a shower that you dont have to walk accrues a cold wet field for lol
Plus you dont spend all night hearing a zip gown down followed by someone peeing next to your head lol

You know I did used to enjoy camping lol

I will take and bury that handy little bank card so you can't. I'll tell you where it is when the camping trip is over :D

if i just say fresia off and die and all sorts of nasty things may my account be deleted. PLEASe. just do it now. ********.

VanillaCreme said:
Bluey said:
How about I do all the cooking? Am not bad at that.

S'mores for days.

Smores2.jpg

If you bring that sort of thing your deffo comin as well :p

TheRealCallie said:
I will take and bury that handy little bank card so you can't. I'll tell you where it is when the camping trip is over :D

FFS theirs always one smart ass!

Serephina said:
Bluey said:
Serephina said:
lol,yep,I agree with you

Again Doh !!
How about I do all the cooking? Am not bad at that.

See its creeping time :p

oh well,there's no shortage of fish and chip shops in Matlock :)

Yes best idea yet, All tho your going to have to buy them cos some ass hole has nicked my bank card lol

Bluey said:
Well my guess would be if you got banned you would become more board.

You should be banned for misspelling "bored"!
I kid... I kid...

Or maybe you are saying that by being banned you can become a wooden 2x4.

blackdot said:
Bluey said:
Well my guess would be if you got banned you would become more board.

You should be banned for misspelling "bored"!
I kid... I kid...

Or maybe you are saying that by being banned you can become a wooden 2x4.

lol, I think if that is the only spelling mistake you have seen from me then I must be massively improving :)

I should be banned just for being awesome :p
Why did my nose just grow? lol

Bluey said:
soresoul said:

I know people who are in camping anonymous over the years of bad air mattress, bad home made bug spray,disease filled bugs, and the endless indulged of alcohol to use as a sorrow drowning because camping has become as a dependent then as a past time. Of course they could of spent some real money and go
On a nice vacation instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back