Can i get banned for no reason?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soresoul said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:
Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

IDK, But I have to ask, Are you any good at blowing air mattress up? If so you can come camping with us :p lol Am determined am not going to be doing my own donkey work XD

I know people who are in camping anonymous over the years of bad air mattress, bad home made bug spray,disease filled bugs, and the endless indulged of alcohol to use as a sorrow drowning because camping has become as a dependent then as a past time. Of course they could of spent some real money and go
On a nice vacation instead.

Could you link me to something about camping anonymous? I'd love to check it out.

Bluey said:
blackdot said:
Bluey said:
Well my guess would be if you got banned you would become more board.

You should be banned for misspelling "bored"!
I kid... I kid...

Or maybe you are saying that by being banned you can become a wooden 2x4.

lol, I think if that is the only spelling mistake you have seen from me then I must be massively improving :)

I should be banned just for being awesome :p
Why did my nose just grow? lol

It's not the only one. lol :p

And yes, I do believe your nose DID grow. (not because you're not awesome, just because.. )

TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:
Define irony:I mention camping and I get honeysuckle for saying it but yet this thread turn into a camping discussion. Keep rocking

IDK, But I have to ask, Are you any good at blowing air mattress up? If so you can come camping with us :p lol Am determined am not going to be doing my own donkey work XD

I know people who are in camping anonymous over the years of bad air mattress, bad home made bug spray,disease filled bugs, and the endless indulged of alcohol to use as a sorrow drowning because camping has become as a dependent then as a past time. Of course they could of spent some real money and go

Could you link me to something about camping anonymous? I'd love to check it out.

Google.com should help.

soresoul said:
TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
Bluey said:
soresoul said:

Google.com should help.

Yeah, I looked...sorry, can't find anything about it. Please help me out, I'm really curious.

I dunno what to tell you. Seek yourself. Jen from chat would beg the defer for some unholy reason.

soresoul said:
I dunno what to tell you. Seek yourself. Jen from chat would beg the defer for some unholy reason.

It doesn't exist. And it's against the rules to bring chat issues onto open forum.
Also, I don't hide who I am on the forum or in chat. Anyone can ask and I will tell them.

I wasn't talking to you I was referring to Jen. When I get home I'll send you some links I have bookmarked.

Soresoul, stop trying to start stuff, please. If you continue to do so, you will be taking a vacation.

I'm on vacation already. Im not starting anything. You are just attempting to violate my first amendment right. And besides when I try to talk to you about me being bully before, you never once talk to them, you just pretty much made me look like the bad guy.

So go ahead I can always screen shot all the bad things you ever said to me on my Facebook, other forums i post at so they can see the hypocritical standards you live by. My voice will be heard and you can't stop me for being free like you do here :)

soresoul said:
.... You are just attempting to violate my first amendment right. ...

That sounds overly dramatic. If this was an American forum, i would suggest that you learn a little more about you bill of rights.

soresoul said:
So go ahead I can always screen shot all the bad things you ever said to me on my Facebook, other forums i post at so they can see the hypocritical standards you live by. My voice will be heard and you can't stop me for being free like you do here :)

Who are you referring to? I don't have you on Facebook or anything, nor have I ever said anything rude or horrible to you.

This is your last warning, calm down.

soresoul said:

I am still waiting on my spanking for all the mods you contacted about me. Perhaps you could send them a reminder so I'm not waiting any more.

AmytheTemperamental said:
soresoul said:

I am still waiting on my spanking for all the mods you contacted about me. Perhaps you could send them a reminder so I'm not waiting any more.

Amy. We both agree for us not to talk to each other I respect your wishes and the mods. Please leave me alone and live your life without your cyber bullying. I still do have your hateful messages from you that I can air out if needed.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

Who are you referring to? I don't have you on Facebook or anything, nor have I ever said anything rude or horrible to you.

This is your last warning, calm down.

See Amy bully post below you. I told her to leave me alone, I respect your wishes and hers why can't you tell her to stop bullying me? I still have her messages if you like to see? But then again I'm sure you won't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back